• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncer, Paw Paw & Savannah! u/d All 3 vids now on!

Bouncer's piece of coriander had a longer stem, and it entered the mesh at a more awkward angle, methinks. ;):love:

Not that you would have a favourite of course!!:lol::lol:

Just showed OH but his heart is made of steel. Possibly due to the 7 rabbits we have at the mo even though 4 are fosters!!

Is that because of me or just not for general release? All I will say is his name rhymes with dooby but starts with sc instead :lol::lol::lol: So fingers crossed if all goes to plan :love::love:

I think I might have guessed ;) Congraluations and looking forward to seeing pics of bunnies in their new home. What a happy ending.

The beautiful Savannah:

A slightly more dignified & mature scoff, but a scoff none the less :lol:

:love::love:

She is a clever girl and doesn't bolt her food. Off to have a wee sob now because she is so like Maria, one of my fosters, who went off with her partner Eva to their new home last night.:cry:

She is a clever girl and doesn't bolt her food. Off to have a wee sob now because she is so like Maria, one of my fosters, who went off with her partner Eva to their new home last night.:cry:

Ahh yes - I see them in your siggy, very similar looking :love:

:love::love::love:

I noticed Savannah didn't hang about at the beginning - she had it straight out of your hand and pulled through the mesh so fast I swear it's been speeded up. :lol::lol:

:love::love::love:

I noticed Savannah didn't hang about at the beginning - she had it straight out of your hand and pulled through the mesh so fast I swear it's been speeded up. :lol::lol:

Yes, she's become quite an expert at doing that (helped by the fact that her set up is nearest the garage where the noms are stored and so I may possibly be guilty of giving her more practice ;) ) :lol:

Back