• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncer, Paw Paw & Savannah! u/d All 3 vids now on!

Isn't it? :D:D I can't to see her in her new home :love: (I've explained that weekly updates are a mandatory requirement of the re-homing process) :lol:

Savannah is also :love::love: and so I'm not surprised

Oooo yes I promise lots of updates and pics. You are very brave, that's why I have permanent fosters because I don't handle goodbyes very well :oops::lol:

Loving Paw-Paw fashionable two-toned coat. Even the 'old' looks very dashing on her. :love: Where's Sir Bouncer then? :love:

Oooo yes I promise lots of updates and pics. You are very brave, that's why I have permanent fosters because I don't handle goodbyes very well :oops::lol:

It's not easy I promise you. They are all such individuals and bursting with their own special characters. Getting to know them all has been such a privilege and a joy. Seeing them in wonderful new homes will bring a tear to my eye but a happy tear :love:

It's not easy I promise you. They are all such individuals and bursting with their own special characters. Getting to know them all has been such a privilege and a joy. Seeing them in wonderful new homes will bring a tear to my eye but a happy tear :love:

I can imagine!! I have had a little FF boy staying for a couple of nights for some abscess treatment and I shall be sad to see him go even after that short time :(

Yes it doesn't take long to get hooked does it?! :love:

No not at all. Was very funny when I turned up with him the other night my poor hubby doesn't even give a second glance when I arrive with another bunny. He did look relieved when I said he was just here for some pus squeezing :lol: Although he snuggled up to hubby tonight and was grooming his head. How can you not love that :love:

I will call back later. Bouncer is always worth waiting for. :love:

Here he is...

So who do you reckon scoffed it the quickest? Him or Paw Paw?!

ETA: I do have a Savannah vid too but on the basis of how long the others took to upload you'll have to wait until tomorrow for that one :lol:

Last edited:
Gorgeous bunnies and congratulations to alio71. Pawpaw will have a fantastic home. Can I ask who her new husbun will be?

No not at all. Was very funny when I turned up with him the other night my poor hubby doesn't even give a second glance when I arrive with another bunny. He did look relieved when I said he was just here for some pus squeezing :lol: Although he snuggled up to hubby tonight and was grooming his head. How can you not love that :love:

Awww :love:

aaah wow - Paw-Paw 's got some chompy-cheeks!:shock::lol: So fast!:lol:
Bouncers pretty quick too! Does he still carry mouthfulls of hay? Love that!:love:

Is that because of me or just not for general release? All I will say is his name rhymes with dooby but starts with sc instead :lol::lol::lol: So fingers crossed if all goes to plan :love::love:

:lol: Subtle! Hopefully he will have a clean bill of health, have a couple of weeks to make sure he's 100% & then.....:love:

aaah wow - Paw-Paw 's got some chompy-cheeks!:shock::lol: So fast!:lol:
Bouncers pretty quick too! Does he still carry mouthfulls of hay? Love that!:love:

Yes! Often! :lol:

Re. Paw Paw - I wonder if she thinks someone is going to steal her food - she always eats at that speed :lol:

Lovely video of Bouncer too..... I think Paw Paw is the fastest piggy of the two though. :lol:

Back