• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bought another cage for Carpet & Marble

I love them :love:

I would get the girl neutred soon so that you don't have to seperate them :( You can get 7 or more babies in a single litter :shock:

I love them :love:

I would get the girl neutred soon so that you don't have to seperate them :( You can get 7 or more babies in a single litter :shock:

hey hey timboh ^_^
yeah i know, was just reading up on it.
i really need to know more about this procedure.

hey hey timboh ^_^
yeah i know, was just reading up on it.
i really need to know more about this procedure.

I have had both of my girls done, so feel free to ask questions :D

The hardest thing is always to find a vet who has done lots of rabbits and knows what they are doing :?

ps keep the photos coming :love:

As promised, here is my photos.
I think they're still not settled in the new cage yet.
Usually they'd sleep around this hour but i still caught
them playing around jumping about ^_^.

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

Oh and also, i actually bought the cage mount hay holder
as shown in this picture. I find that it's easier for them to eat the hay
rather then it hanging as it keeps moving about.
IMG_0179.jpg

PS: Still drying the cloth to be placed on the steel cage.
Dang these rabbits peed hard on all of them.

You really need to get some kind of solid base on that cage, the poor rabbits feet :(

I was just mentioning
'PS: Still drying the cloth to be placed on the steel cage.
Dang these rabbits peed hard on all of them.'

... in my previous post? lol

I read what you said about the cloths but I mean something solid, plastic or wood anything to give them a kinder base to walk on.

I read what you said about the cloths but I mean something solid, plastic or wood anything to give them a kinder base to walk on.

oh i had this wooden plank.
But now it's all torn off because its wet and they keep nibbling on it :(
So what i did was to just wrap the wooden plank with the cloth ^_^

I'm sorry but they are probably jumping about because their paws are in pain.Please get some lino or something to lay in the bottom of their cage so that it covers all the bottom of the cage or they are going to some serious damage to their paws.

:wave: do they do anything like correx over there that you could get your hands on?

sturdy and wipe clean, lovely! then you can pop the towel on top and not worry about exposed bars when you need to wash it. :thumb:

Please put something sturdy over those bars on the floor or your poor bunnies will have very sore feet. Also maybe you could attach a play pen to their dog crate to give them more room as once they start growing they wont have enough room. A happy rabbit has lots of room

:wave: do they do anything like correx over there that you could get your hands on?

sturdy and wipe clean, lovely! then you can pop the towel on top and not worry about exposed bars when you need to wash it. :thumb:

wow what's this?
hmm ill see if i can get these in those hardware stores.

As for the play-pen attachment, there isn't much space left.
So the best i did at the moment was to bring them down to the garden for a walk.

I'm trying to scout for a good condo attachment.
As you know, in singapore we dont have a lot of horizontal space.
vertical space however..... that might help

Its just that rabbits need room. Maybe this should have been looked into before you got them as they are gorgeous. Im not having a go or anything its just that I hate seeing rabbits being kept in small housing.

yeah i understand your concern ^_^.
I did mention that im training them to be house rabbits?
so hopefully this will help you ease up your concern as well XD

at the moment we're also re-arranging furnitures.
I was thinking if i can combine the cage with the kitchen.
but we'll see how it goes.

wow what's this?
hmm ill see if i can get these in those hardware stores.

As for the play-pen attachment, there isn't much space left.
So the best i did at the moment was to bring them down to the garden for a walk.

I'm trying to scout for a good condo attachment.
As you know, in singapore we dont have a lot of horizontal space.
vertical space however..... that might help

a hardware store would be worth a try, i got mine from a signmaking company. i'm sure any sort of hard wearing plastic would do, that you are able to cut to the right size with normal scissors or scalpel, obviously!

Back