• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bought a new pet carrier

nap91

Mama Doe
Inspired by seeing Gracie’s carrier. It’s great as all 3 buns fit comfortably in together.

As you can see Britney loves it and I now don’t have to wait til I get home for the death stares, as I get them all the way to the vets instead [emoji23]
a2e831e90f11c10c8850be149bc2161f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inspired by seeing Gracie’s carrier. It’s great as all 3 buns fit comfortably in together.

As you can see Britney loves it and I now don’t have to wait til I get home for the death stares, as I get them all the way to the vets instead

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that the Catit Cabrio? Sophie and Casper have one as well, and I think it's great. :D The only downside for me is how heavy it is. I'm glad it gives you such easy access to death stares. :lol:

Is that the Catit Cabrio? Sophie and Casper have one as well, and I think it's great. :D The only downside for me is how heavy it is. I'm glad it gives you such easy access to death stares. :lol:

Yeah it is! It certainly is very heavy especially with 7kg of bunny in :lol: but I love that you can put the seatbelt through it and it's so spacious for them.

Yeah it is! It certainly is very heavy especially with 7kg of bunny in :lol: but I love that you can put the seatbelt through it and it's so spacious for them.
7kg of bunny! See, this is why I could never have a trio; I wouldn't be able to lift the carrier. :lol: I really like how spacious it is, too.

7kg of bunny! See, this is why I could never have a trio; I wouldn't be able to lift the carrier. [emoji38] I really like how spacious it is, too.
My pair together weigh 9kg [emoji51][emoji51]

Glad the carrier worked out for you :D

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

My pair together weigh 9kg [emoji51][emoji51]

Glad the carrier worked out for you :D

9kg, oh my god. Casper and Sophie weigh 3.7kg together and I really struggle carrying them in their carrier because it makes my arms hurt so much. If I had to lift 9kg of bunny I would cry. :lol:

9kg, oh my god. Casper and Sophie weigh 3.7kg together and I really struggle carrying them in their carrier because it makes my arms hurt so much. If I had to lift 9kg of bunny I would cry. [emoji38]
Penelope and Apricot would like it to go on record that they're currently carrying extra winter weight and would prefer not to be judged ;)

But yea it's no joke especially in that carrier which isn't the lightest, we have a different carrier which is actually a little larger but it feels so flimsy with them both in it [emoji38] I was genuinely worried the handle would come off [emoji51] with the catit they feel secure, and luckily it's just carrying them from the car to the vets, it's still a struggle though [emoji38]

Penelope and Apricot would like it to go on record that they're currently carrying extra winter weight and would prefer not to be judged ;)

But yea it's no joke especially in that carrier which isn't the lightest, we have a different carrier which is actually a little larger but it feels so flimsy with them both in it [emoji38] I was genuinely worried the handle would come off [emoji51] with the catit they feel secure, and luckily it's just carrying them from the car to the vets, it's still a struggle though [emoji38]

No judging here! I'm carrying some extra winter weight at the moment, too. :lol:

I'm not surprised that carrying 9kg of bunny in the Catit is a struggle, even just from the car to the vets. :lol: I think it's worth it for the security, though, yeah. I have another carrier for them, too, but like your other carrier, it doesn't feel as safe and secure as the Catit.

As you can see Britney loves it and I now don’t have to wait til I get home for the death stares, as I get them all the way to the vets instead [emoji23]
a2e831e90f11c10c8850be149bc2161f.jpg

Awwww such a cutie! Can death stare at me anyday [emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I love the Cabrio :D Chibbs tried to dig her way out of it (through the front door) when I got in the car last time :lol: It's a massive awkward thing but great for bunnies to be safe in the car :) It's great because if I have to go a long way on a bunny run and Matt comes with me, he can keep an eye on them in the back from the front seat :D Britney's got a great face there :D

I've been looking to get a new carrier for a while, thanks for the inspiration! They look so cute in there together :love:

Back