• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone know what food this is called?

Jolysium

Mama Doe
Hi all, I’ve got this rabbit food that I bought years ago for my buns but they ended up just having the occasional one as a treat so it’s lasted forever. Problem is I can’t remember what it is and don’t have the packaging any more! Any ideas? Thanks [emoji4]

8dd8a347b787739991a406d25fc04d13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, that doesn’t ring a bell. Thank you for replying though!

They’re quite big chunks, not like pellets, though the photo doesn’t really show that. I think they were originally suggested, along with Fibafirst, as an alternative to pellets and lower choking risk if that helps [emoji28]

Yay, glad we could solve the mystery! Even though it still looks and smells fine, if it's past the best before date it likely doesn't have as many nutrients anymore as it should have. Those only last a few months after opening the bag.

Yay, glad we could solve the mystery! Even though it still looks and smells fine, if it's past the best before date it likely doesn't have as many nutrients anymore as it should have. Those only last a few months after opening the bag.

Great work. Don’t worry, they’ve only been having the odd one occasionally as a treat, it’s not their main diet!

Back