• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonnie

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Well I didn't think I would be adding you to the rainbow bunnies so soon you were only 12mths old.
I got you last year for a friend for Simba and he passed away i october last year and then when Oliver lost his partner (Baby giant) in October last year also I decided to see if you two could be company for each other and you got on ok at first but then you became more snuggle bunnies as time went on. You didn't even get a chance to play in your new big garden we got for you but I am sure you are alot happier now you are back with Simba as you really loved him.
Take care little girl and we will always love and miss you loads
xxxxxxx

You when on the first day we got you off Elaine
Image008bonnie.jpg

You and Simba
Image009bonSim.jpg

You and Oliver
018-2.jpg

Kay, I am so sorry, you must be devastated, binky free Bonnie, have fun at the bridge xx

I can't believe its Bonnie - who'll trip me up constantly when i come to visit you now? :roll:

Beautiful Bonnie, have a safe journey and a fab time in the sunshine at the bridge. Say hi to Simba for us! :love:

Kay, im so sorry, hugs and hugs and hugs :cry:

Back