• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Toby today!

This looks so so good :D

There was absolutely no humping during my recent bond of Tethra with Tui. There's been humping since, but none during the early days of bonding.

Dennis seems a lovely addition to your little family :love:
Omi that's so reassuring. I'm on tender hooks waiting for someone to dare to bonk and break into a fight!
142a26bf86b5a361e1486813409a1430.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Wow - I thought you were starting tomorrow. I am working 0900-1200 on Saturday and was planning coming over to help you for the rest of the day but it looks like you won't need me:( I could give you a break though?

Looks like it is all going really well. I am so pleased as I think they will make a wonderful trio and watching bunnies snuggle together is awesome :love:
It's still fine to come over Karen xx

What is typical behaviour during the first day of bonding a trio? Is there fights likely still yet to come?

Normally fights start at the beginning but when they have been together this long it is doubtful that there will be any fall-outs. Perhaps you have 3 low-aggressive bunnies.. It makes bonding much easier. :thumb: xx

It's still fine to come over Karen xx

I will then:) I was looking forward to seeing you all again. Your trio looks really good. I've always found they fight quite early on in the bonding if they are going to. Grooming is a really good sign as is sharing noms. They have lived in close proximity for some time so maybe that has helped the process go more smoothly. Are you going to sleep downstairs with them?

I must say these are posh bunnies - they've got their own washing machine!
But you have done brilliant - the photos are showing alot of signs of promise. I am sending vibes for a quiet night and hope they all wake up friends.

Looking so good so far. There was no humping bonding my two so maybe it doesn't always happen. Love what you've done with your floor -the "stable "look. Very bunny friendly[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

What is typical behaviour during the first day of bonding a trio? Is there fights likely still yet to come?

I don't think there is a typical. Its very pleasing how their bonding journey is progressing. As its very early days (hours) I'd keep a very close eye on them but I think you can relax . They seemed to have ironed out their differences so far. Has Queenie Maple requested grooming?

I don't think there is a typical. Its very pleasing how their bonding journey is progressing. As its very early days (hours) I'd keep a very close eye on them but I think you can relax . They seemed to have ironed out their differences so far. Has Queenie Maple requested grooming?
She's getting a hair wash as we speak!
10197fc80c997181d4e4645b5145a7e0.jpg

I will then:) I was looking forward to seeing you all again. Your trio looks really good. I've always found they fight quite early on in the bonding if they are going to. Grooming is a really good sign as is sharing noms. They have lived in close proximity for some time so maybe that has helped the process go more smoothly. Are you going to sleep downstairs with them?
Ok Karen we will see you Saturday! Yes I am sleeping in the kitchen tonight :D

My husband says he's really proud of me bonding the bunnies. Buts it's all them! I've literally just sat here with chest pains!
f1c60b434a954fbb9534e2c988000be2.jpg

just sitting is an achievement in itself in bonding, putting up with chest pains even more impressive. I take my hat off to everybun including you

My husband says he's really proud of me bonding the bunnies. Buts it's all them! I've literally just sat here with chest pains!
f1c60b434a954fbb9534e2c988000be2.jpg

You should be really proud of yourself. I know how worried you were about it and you’ve faced your fear and done it:thumb:

I agree with your hubby, you've done a fantastic job. [emoji3]It's not easy sitting there and holding your nerve, especially in the fraught first few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with others, you've done a fantastic job :D They all look very relaxed with each other. Dennis looks so pleased with himself :love:

Back