• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Polar and Pipkin!

Not going too badly so far.... Got woken up at 4:20 this morning by lots of noise. Went to check and Polar was running away from Pipkin who kept trying to hump her :roll: When he couldn't get his way he stamped his feet at her and made littles noises!

Watched them for a while, there was no aggression so I left them to it. Polar can move quickly when she wants to!

They've settled down a bit now, still the odd bit of chasing. Cleaned them out this morning and got mugged by both of them for a bit of dry food and more hay! :)

More piccies! They're both so cute I cant resist taking pictures! :love: Pipkin is a bit of a poser though....

15n23gi.jpg

11ln5tg.jpg

nnmoo6.jpg

qsp0rk.jpg

Pipkin is a totally different bunny now. He is so calm, relaxed and content (as long as you ignore the humping thing... :oops:). Polar is a little timid but I'm sure she'll settle in soon. Trying not to handle them too much until they have settled in a bit more. Polar had a little bit of a brush earlier though which I think she liked :)

Added a small run onto the crate today. Just opened the door! Polar was very nervous and took her a while to pluck the courage to come out. She made it in the end though!

2csih68.jpg

2cakah.jpg

2cpbwqr.jpg

Back