• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding NIGHTMARE!!-U/D 1st August-Pics!!

I think this bonding may work :? :)
Dermot and Lara are not snuggling yet, but are very relaxed together. So different from Hal and Lara :shock: :cry:

Hal is a very happy chappie and is binkying about his pen and doing 'happy flops'...............:roll:

Oh well, I am a loner too really and the thought of sharing my space with another two-foot is :shock: :shock: :shock:
So I guess Hal feels similar :lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: Yes it is easier to understand single bunnies when you're happily single yourself.

Glad Lara and Dermot are getting on well though - sounds promising :)

glad they are getting on i think hal is going to be a loner all his life just like us 3 never see any one apart from familey

After a few fraught episodes :shock: I *think* Lara and Dermot have finally bonded

Picture992.jpg

:D

Meanwhile Hal is back to his normal chilled-out self now he has a pen to himself again

Picture987-1.jpg

:roll:

Janex

Yay! Well done Jane:D

Do you fancy popping down in a couple of mths & bonding Dooley & Midnight for me?:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Awww well done!

Aren't bunns funny- I wonder what it is about Dermot that Lara likes so much? :lol:

Back