• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding EC bunnies?

personally i would bond my exisiting groups and not do the blood tests not for money but because iv heard they are painful and not always accurate. i think the likelyhood is if they have met even through bars they could be carrieres and would treat all bunnys with regular pannacur to be on safe side. just my opinon though! x

Thanks guys, i think im just going to bond Plum in with Reuben and Molly, i know they will accept her as Molly accepts anything as does Reuben there both very laid back. Plum has shown no signs of active EC for a good while, she looked a little peaky to me a few weeks back but she had some panacur and is apsolutly fine now. I can very easily panacur Molly and Reuben so it's no skin off my nose, and at our old house they lived next to each other and here plum lives on top of them. I feel much happier about it now :D

Back