• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding bella and Bailey - second time lucky?!

Ruthyjones89

Mama Doe
Hi guys,

So this weekend I have tried introducing both bella and Bailey too each other again, now Bailey is feeling much better from his ear infection.

So far, I have introduced them into the back bedroom which is currently where bella resides but in the future will be both there's. We are going to have do some switching round and will buy new furniture for them along with new carpet but wanted to see how their friendship was doing as they continue to groom each other through the bars... And being honest I have been so shocked in how brilliant both have been;

I know it's early stages but this is them at the moment.. Now I'm hoping after a few more dates and with a week delay we should have their new room up and running! But do you think it's okay to let them have a few hours together each night until their room is finished?

Aww :love: if they are happy together I would leave them together, so long as you can sleep next to them :thumb:

I agree with Zoobec. They seem very comfortable with each other so don't upset them by separating. Good luck!

Last edited:
Back