• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding.............AGAIN!!!!! Bunny number 8!!!! U/D Pics added..please meet Britney

:lol: I was off work when I got her so didn't pre warn people really as I wasn't online whilst I was off work so I will let you off :p

Aw what a gorgeous little poppet!!! They are all so lovely - hope the bonding all works out well - keep us posted :D

Awwwwwwwwwww thanks everyone for your lovely kind words :love: I am still on edge each time I go up there to check on them but there is just a bit of chasing as Britney displays very submissive behaviour, the chasing tends to be between Bambi and Binky now :roll::roll: Still have only found 1 piece of furr so I am still optimistic that it is going to work :D

Awww thanks Raine and Kay :love::love::love::love:

I really appreciate al these good luck wishes I think I need them with my bonding record! :lol:

Back