• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a Trio - What a Success!

The lurve dust definately did arrive down with you :love:

Yeah, Janice thank you for sending it so quickly - can you make sure you send me some for this week coming. I'm going to try Harriet Spam Charriot with Rupedidoo and Beardidoo. Feeling the love just now - so it must be the moon or sommat in conjunction with your dose of the dusty stuff.

:D

Aww stunning!!

They will be able to lie down full length in their new dog bed when they come home - in any direction - its HUGE!!!

Aww stunning!!

They will be able to lie down full length in their new dog bed when they come home - in any direction - its HUGE!!!

Sounds fab - the dog obviously didn't come with it! Well you never know on Freecycle!

Anyway, Caroline, they have all been taking it in turns to smooch all day long. They also all followed me into the loo! (for those not in the know - the loo is off my back passage).

They are very settled.

To be sure, shall we say Tuesday for homecoming?

Anyway, Caroline, they have all been taking it in turns to smooch all day long. They also all followed me into the loo! (for those not in the know - the loo is off my back passage).

:oops:

To be sure, shall we say Tuesday for homecoming?

That will be fantastic - Iain would love to meet Thomas and Archie if he may!! I'm so excited, its like having three new bunnies!! In fact.....better start making some other plans too!

:oops:

That will be fantastic - Iain would love to meet Thomas and Archie if he may!! I'm so excited, its like having three new bunnies!! In fact.....better start making some other plans too!

~well you will be having three new bunnies - soon, well almost new. Two newbies and one rather more familiar! How exciting......

Iain is very welcome to come and meet ARChie and Tom - they haven't stopped wheeking all evening. So love those boys.

Well, massive thanks to Helen, as this has all worked out beautifully. Truffle, Pickle and Riley are one very happy and chilled trio and I am a very happy bunny mummy! They're confined to hutch at the moment, but will have access to their run as well from Thursday. If I can catch the light tomorrow I'll take some pics, but you can see from Helens pics how well they're all getting on :D

Well, massive thanks to Helen, as this has all worked out beautifully. Truffle, Pickle and Riley are one very happy and chilled trio and I am a very happy bunny mummy! They're confined to hutch at the moment, but will have access to their run as well from Thursday. If I can catch the light tomorrow I'll take some pics, but you can see from Helens pics how well they're all getting on :D

Awwww thats great news Caroline, so pleased for you and the buns xx

Thanks Caroline, but I didn't really do anything!

They really did decide really early on that they liked each other rather a lot. They are very close and the lovely thing is that they share their time - not a two and a single. They really all do love each other and are very confident in each other.

Can't wait to see photos. They are all adorable and a lovely selection of 'flavours'

It was our pleasure to have them here for a while..................Next!!!!!!!!

Back