• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobby has just drunk cider

Paul confessed to me last night that he fed Joejoe a meatball last month :shock: i told him they're vegetarians and he said well he wolfed it down like there was no tomorrow :roll: i've no idea of it was hot or cold, i don't think i want to know actually ...

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Paul confessed to me last night that he fed Joejoe a meatball last month :shock: i told him they're vegetarians and he said well he wolfed it down like there was no tomorrow :roll: i've no idea of it was hot or cold, i don't think i want to know actually ...

Oh my word :shock:.. I once stupidly left the kitchen door open , and she got into the bin :oops:.. I found her chewing on a pork chop bone :oops:..

I never posted it here because I was far too embarrassed that she got in the bin. I promptly took it off her, but she looked like a dog chewing a bone.. was very disturbing :shock:

Hopefully he did not manage to drink enough to cause problems. May have been the smell of sugary pear he longed to try.

If however you find him trying to shin up after unopened bottles of the stuff you will know you have a contender for Bunny AA.
Memo to self- if a sane bun can do this put all empties outside the house now I have caught Doodee trying to drink from an empty bottle of sprite.

Sprocket is like that too!!! :shock:

I thought my 5 were bad but Pearl (12 weeks old) is by far the worst!
She hangs round the kitchen looking for crumbs or scraps.
She eats the dogs "bakers meaty chunks"
Normally as we have open plan stairs i hear her at night and what she is up to.....i came down the other morning and she had took the lid off a huge box of thorntons chocs my mum bought me and had sampled 4 different flavours :shock: without making a sound!

When Stew could periscope she used to lick beer bottles then knock them over to lick the beer up :roll:

:roll: Rabbits really will eat anything! Rascal was desperate to get to Sean's tub of icecream the other week, he even tried to jump in it :lol:

He also tried to eat the cat's food 0_0 the RABBIT flavoured one! I saved him from cannibalism and made sure to keep him well away from the kitchen when that cats are eating.

She is fine today, and I am a lot more careful these days, I have always caught her in the act thank goodness :wave:

Be careful, one of my ex-foster bunnies died after eating icecream. :(

Oh I'm careful, he's never had a drop, no matter how hard he tried to get to it :shock:

It does worry me a bit how rabbits will eat almost anything without much hesitation, they have no idea what's bad for them :?

Oh I'm careful, he's never had a drop, no matter how hard he tried to get to it :shock:

It does worry me a bit how rabbits will eat almost anything without much hesitation, they have no idea what's bad for them :?
Carlo doesn't he's not fussed about non bunny stuff, its weird isn't it?

Carlo doesn't he's not fussed about non bunny stuff, its weird isn't it?

The only non bunny food my bun has shown any interest in is flapjack. He'd even lick the corners of my mouth, hours after I'd eaten some, so I stopped having it.:lol:
He'd also make a bee line for any windfall cider apple. (Nothing like home brew from your own caecum!)

Yes, he can open the pedal bin easily, but only for grape stalks - he's no interest in grapes.

He's got a very poorly gut now, & can only tolerate wild plants. He's so good at choosing his diet, that I know how his tummy is by what he's eating before the poops come out.

In truth HE showed me how to use safe tree leaves to help him & other stasis buns.

So I'm amazed by the difference between buns in what they eat.

The only non bunny food my bun has shown any interest in is flapjack. He'd even lick the corners of my mouth, hours after I'd eaten some, so I stopped having it.:lol:
He'd also make a bee line for any windfall cider apple. (Nothing like home brew from your own caecum!)

Yes, he can open the pedal bin easily, but only for grape stalks - he's no interest in grapes.

He's got a very poorly gut now, & can only tolerate wild plants. He's so good at choosing his diet, that I know how his tummy is by what he's eating before the poops come out.

In truth HE showed me how to use safe tree leaves to help him & other stasis buns.

So I'm amazed by the difference between buns in what they eat.

carlo is sensitive with his tum, have had no major probs with him this far *touches wood*, but he seems to know whats good for him. He won't touch carrot its orange and scary MAN

carlo is sensitive with his tum, have had no major probs with him this far *touches wood*, but he seems to know whats good for him. He won't touch carrot its orange and scary MAN

:lol::lol: I just love Carlo for that :love::love:
Isn't it fascinating how these buns know what's good for them?

Back