• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Bobbie small male housebunny

cOULD YOU IMAGINE HIM WITH LOLA AND LUCY!!!!:love::love::love:

As soon as I get back to work, I may have to pay you a call!!!:love::love:

I was just thinking he looks like Lola then your post appeared :lol: But is he as naughty as Lola :lol: lets hope so :D

Rabswood

Bobbie had another little turn at the weekend but is well again now...

It may be something we need to manage as an ongoing issue but hopefully his latest set of medication will do the trick.

I just hope everything works out as we are both very excited about picking him up this weekend :D

Any tips on how to minimise the stress during a car journey? The trip will take about an hour.

Just a quick update.

Bobbie is settling in really well!

He loves his food that's for sure, he's being eating none stop since he arrived. He seems very relaxed, very inquisative before becoming a little cautious but that's to be expected after all he's only been with us for just over 24 hours.

Overall things couldn't have gone better so far, he is even taking his medicine without any problems :D

A big thank you to Angie and in particular Barbara for clearly looking after him, it's definately paid off as he's a terrific bunny and we can't wait now for him to meet his Mrs in September :p

Finally the bit you've all being waiting for, the pics! enjoy x

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

Chris and Emma x

Back