• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue mini rex

Have posted again in rabbit care re: bonding!

Problem was with my stupid route finder directions - didn't realise my dad had a map of Nottingham until it was too late - duh!

There is a bit where the A52, A453 and A60 all come together with a flyover and loads of other roads - we couldn't find the right exit so eventually ended up going to my bro's first then across to Kathy's as it was easier - especially when I found the map!

Caz

:lol: when I went to collect Crosby I got lost at the flyover too!
I think Kathy needs a big neon sign there to point the way!

Good news for Violet - she has been rehomed.....

To Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Yay - getting her tonight and I can't wait!!

Caz

P.S. She is a dinky mini rex and not as fat as those pics make her look ;) she is very chilled out friendly bun and is utterly adorable - now just for a greek goddess name!!

<evil cackle> Haha, got another one, now who else hasn't had a new rabbit lately... where did I put my pictures

:lol:

Is there anything in particular you'd like to be tempted by? Or shall I just provide a range of cuties?

Tam

Caz said:
Good news for Violet - she has been rehomed.....

To Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Yay - getting her tonight and I can't wait!!

Caz

P.S. She is a dinky mini rex and not as fat as those pics make her look ;) she is very chilled out friendly bun and is utterly adorable - now just for a greek goddess name!!
Lucky you - she looked adorable
Let's see now - name ideas - what about Flora or Sophia or Phoebe or Selene or Persephone?
Tamsin - you are never one to miss an opportunity!! I will have a look around after Christmas for another bun for the bunny shed.

Towsbuns said:
Lucky you - she looked adorable
Let's see now - name ideas - what about Flora or Sophia or Phoebe or Selene or Persephone?
Tamsin - you are never one to miss an opportunity!! I will have a look around after Christmas for another bun for the bunny shed.

Ahh Selene is actually one of my options on my new thread in General chat - I hadn't seen this post when I made the poll!

Naughty Tamsin - yes she got me - if she hadn't persuaded me to ring them I wouldn't have found out that they would rehome out of area!

Hopefully I will get some piccys tonight if she feels like a photoshoot - she wasn't too keen on my phone camera on Monday!

Caz

Back