• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bloomin Ebay!!!!!

Clairabow

Warren Scout
Was looking on ebay for an indoor cage and came across this

i cannot beleive that people are getting away with this. i was gonna send them a message but not sure if there is anything else that i can do. :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no....the wee guy looks sooooo cute.
As usual a stupid & careless owner....how could you want rid of that wee fluff ball.

There are hundreds of cages sold for rabbits that are totally unsuitable. :cry:
If you started a campaign to correct them all, you could be there a long time.
At least you have the knowledge to buy a decent sized one.
I bought a 42" dog crate on ebay for use as an indoor cage... try looking for them instead of rabbit hutches... It might save your sanity!

Update. Wrote this before looking at ad :(
Will send link to Hugo's there, who deals with ads with bunnies in.

Last edited:
Update. Wrote this before looking at ad :(
Will send link to Hugo's there, who deals with ads with bunnies in.

There was an earlier thread about a bunny on ebay and Liz was alerted, I don't know if it's the same one as there was no link with the other thread.

Last edited:
I have already submited a report to ebay should be dealt with within 24-36 hours. I already have a 42" dog crate for them but Jane does not like being locked up Doris even though both were neuted 5 weeks ago am thinking of housing them separetly. I dont think she gets annoyed with Doris i thinkk she is annoyed with me for locking her away so stamps her feet and jumps from one end of cage to the other. Has anybody encountered this before???

I have offered some suggestions to the owner about rehoming this rabbit and also reported the ad to ebay.

Have just messaged this:

cannot believe this - i am truly gutted for this little bun as he looks like such a cutie and he is by far in a cage far too small. Dissapointed you have chosen ebay as a method of getting rid of him/her please contact a local rescue to give him a chance of some happiness, u might not get any money but at least you will have a clean concious.

I will not sleep tonight for thinking bout this!!

There was an earlier thread about a bunny on ebay and Liz was alerted, I don't know if it's the same one as there was no link with the other thread.

This is the one that Liz is already on the case of....

BTW Clarabow, The little buns in your piccie are adorable...

Thanks they are now 7 months so are much bigger. i was just posting pics actually when i came on and thought i would mention eay

Pretty little bunny though. Might end up on freecycle tomorrow now.
There have been plenty of mails sent to them advising them of better ways to rehome their bun. Let's hope they listen.

Back