• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

blackpool, lancashire to Hampshire

:love::love: Ok ...My offer's there, if I'm needed please let me know, I'm fairly free most of mid week so could do this Mon.....transport would be needed from Kay onwards if this is agreed..:D

I can only travel to preston at the weekend I work in the week. My husband said he could bring them to preston this thursday???

Friday is fine by me but I had a txt last night saying that she was going to drop them off at mine either sat or sun.
So if you can let me know what is happening then thats fine:D

Friday is fine by me but I had a txt last night saying that she was going to drop them off at mine either sat or sun.
So if you can let me know what is happening then thats fine:D

I had the same message Kay, so I guess that's the plan :D

I've no idea Theo, all buns going to Kays at the weekend....don't know what's happening from there...think Kay will decide when she gets them if she'll let Youngbunny2 have any!! :roll: :lol::lol:

I've no idea Theo, all buns going to Kays at the weekend....don't know what's happening from there...think Kay will decide when she gets them if she'll let Youngbunny2 have any!! :roll: :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

None are coming to me now!!:cry: the lady just emailed and said Kay is having them all as she is so much closer............I QUIT trying to rehome a rescue bun, it always goes wrong.:(:(

None are coming to me now!!:cry: the lady just emailed and said Kay is having them all as she is so much closer............I QUIT trying to rehome a rescue bun, it always goes wrong.:(:(

We have four French lops - one single male and a trio (and other rabbits too) for adoption here - if you are serious about adopting a rescue rabbit you could always speak to us instead of any having to travel long distance :D. http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.asp?ContID=4125

Thank you helen we will have a look at your buns.
As for this breeder lady, I do hope she is paying kay to have all 6 spayed/castrated and all the vaccination they are due!

Back