• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit

I should've posted this Saturday, but I wasn't online.

4.4.09 - Happy gotcha day Squishy!

You were such a darling in the bunny village. So interested in everything, especially people. It's what drew us to you. And your beautiful markings and floppy ears :love: You were a dream. I couldn't believe my luck when Mum fell for you when I did. I remember taking you home and letting you out your box. You hopped straight out and started exploring. My brother was so exited to see this beautiful bunny rabbit running around in the dining room. My Dad wasn't impressed on the outside, but I knew he loved you inside. The way he always called you "thingy" and saying "She's such a pudding" We all loved you :)

My brother even did part of his art coursework on you. That involved a lovely photo shoot out in the garden. You were so beautiful and well behaved that day :love:
Oh, and the last Christmas at my Mum's, when we brought you inside to play on Christmas day, and you jumped on my Dad's lap, put your front paws up his chest, and fell asleep on his for 20 minutes :lol: He didn't know what to do.

You were an amazing bunny, and I'm so glad you were there that day at pets at home. Even though you'd had a few health problems, you were my baby, and I loved you so much.

Happy 3rd gotcha day Squishy. So sad I can't cuddle you xx If I could send a package to the bridge, I would. I'd fill it with your fave foods, and Wuzzle xx I hope you're looking at the photo of you and Wuzzle we buried you with xx

Miss you Squishy xx

Back