• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Suddenly, but peacefully in the end, my baby Biscuit went over to the bridge this morning. She had been fine last night, but while I was on my way back from work this morning when Martyn rang me saying we needed to get her to the vets. She was already nearly there, and just needed a hand. We had her put to sleep. Her tummy was so bloated. I never stopped stroking her.

We got Biscuit from Pets at Home on 4th April 2006. We'd seen her a few days before and I fell in love with her and mentioned her to my Mum. My Mum & Dad went down and Mum also fell for her, and then me & Mum went and bought her. We bought her a nice big hutch too, which only just fit in my car :lol:

From day 1 she was mischevious and playful. Always interested in everything and always happy to see us. We used to let her out free range in the garden at my Mum's house. She was such a good girl. She used to help with the gardening. The garden wasn't 100% bunny proof, but she only got out once, and she didn't go any further than my Mum's front door :lol:

I read in my book that bunnies like friends, so we bought Nibbles and put her in the run with her. I didn't know a thing about bunnies, and putting a 8 week old baby bunny in with a 5 month old wasn't the best plan. Thankfully Squishy only humped Nibbles before I took her out.

As Biscuit got a bit older, she got really nasty. She was always biting and scratching and I was actually scared of her. We had her spayed and after a while she became the happy lovely licky bunny we all know today.

Biscuit lived as a lonely bunny until she was 2 years old. We saw a lovely boy bunny on here called Wuzzle and had to have him. They were great from the start and continued to get closer and closer. He was always there for her when she was ill. He helped her get through her absess problems, and her multiple tear duct flushes, and when we nearly lost her last November.

Her and Wuzzle we such a close couple. Every time I came home from work, they were snuggled right up to each other. He really loved her.
When we brought her home today, we put her on the floor on the vetbed so he could see her, and he never left her side. He kept snuggling right up to her, and grooming her. It was heartbreaking to take her away from him.

We've buried her in a lovely plantpot, and we're going to buy a nice plant for it. Possibley one that she used to devour at my Mums :)

Sleep tight Squishy-bum. Have lots of fun playing at the bridge with the other bunnies. We'll never forget you, and never stop loving you. You were the most amazing bunny ever xx

image-upload-33-774067.jpg

image-upload-185-709166.jpg

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

1254.jpg

MeBiscuit-1.jpg

TiredBiscuit.jpg

mebiscuit.jpg

bekkie,

im sorry, big hugs to you & Wuzzle & Martyn.

binky free Biscuit...... play in the green grass xx

everytime i read your posts i just cant stop crying for you and wuzzle:cry::cry::cry:
sleep tight beautiful Biscuit XXX

Back