• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky free sweet one...posts would be appreciated.

Hello Everybody,

As you may know it's my birthday today. I got up this morning and got served a delicious breakfast from my uncle: marmalade on toast and a piece of fruit bread with butter accompanied with a cup of tea and served nicely on a plate with a white flower!
I then opened my cards.One of the cards was from my auntie.
And it said appart from the whole B'day do. That this poor female bun, who I have posted about before and I have cleaned out fed
etc. for this lady. was very ill, like I suspected the last time I was their.
Well she has know sadly been pts.
The vet said that an insect bite proberbly cause her to be ill.
I think it proberbly was mxyi :(

I don't know the name of this gorgeous bun, but I do know she was very sweet tempered
and very cute , proberbly a lionhead x. with beautiful golden/white markings. :love:

Binky free baby... I'll miss you. :cry:

this is very sad news, I'm sorry honey. She'll be watching over you as you were one who loved her. binky free sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We share our birthday.....and Im sorry about the bun.Especially finding out today of all days.xxx

Back