• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Libby -U/D 24th March- Tumour Growing Rapidly :-(

Thank you

Libby became acutely unwell with what appears to be severe gastrointestinal pain. Although she is not in gut stasis. At the moment she is being treated symptomatically and she is more stable now.

It has all come as a huge shock as the onset was so rapid and the symptoms so severe :cry:

I know that for a Giant she is now considered to be 'elderly', she will be 7 later this year. But it is still awful to think of a time when my big gentle girl will no longer be here :cry:

Pleased to hear Big Libby is more stable now. Thank goodness you are there to notice something wrong so quickly. I am sure you have saved your bunnies on so many occasions. Hope she recovers quickly.

I hate 2013 as well Jane and I hated 2012 as well :cry:

Just read this and glad that Libby seems to be more stable now

Sending mega Vibes for her xxxxxxxxxx

Hugs for you Jane ((()))

Have been in work all day so only just seen this, really hope Big Libby is improving - sending lots of vibes for her and love to you xx

Glad to hear that she is more stable. Hope she continues to improve. More vibes being sent. xxx

Thank you everyone

We have no idea as to the cause of Big Libby's illness today. But thankfully she is doing quite a lot better now

When it started I found her lying down covered in wee, breathing VERY fast and with her head stuck up in the air. She had eaten and poo'd LOADS less than an hour prior to me finding her so ill. The pain was located around her distal colon.

Anyway, at the moment she is doing OK but I dare not be too optimistic for fear of tempting fate

So pleased to hear a more positive update - hope she continues to improve, please give her a gentle noserub from me xxx

Back