• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Libby -U/D 24th March- Tumour Growing Rapidly :-(

On examination this morning it is obvious that the mass/tumour is growing rapidly :cry:

Libby is remarkably well within herself, but in reality she is on very borrowed time now :)

What a shame, of all the things you see coming at the moment this is just totally out of the blue. Has Morse sensed that anything is wrong?

I'm so sorry the outlook is not good. Sending vibes that she remains as comfortable as possible, and thinking of you too. xxx

Thank you

Libby is such a sweet and gentle Rabbit. She had an awful start in life and I promised her that I would never let her suffer again. I will do everything within my power to keep that promise.

Aww sending loads a nose rubs over for Libby :love: so sorry you are having such a **** time Jane sending you lots of
e57dbd7b.jpg

Thank you

Libby is such a sweet and gentle Rabbit. She had an awful start in life and I promised her that I would never let her suffer again. I will do everything within my power to keep that promise.
You and C always do the best for your bunnies. Sending nose rubs to the beautiful, gentle Libby xxx

Back