• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big enough for two?

rachylou

Warren Veteran
Trying to make a list of all the bits we need to get in regards to when the little girly comes along, this is the carry case we have at the moment, would it be big enough for two? If not where can I find an extra large one?

Would help if I added the link... :oops:
:censored: link wont work...

www.*********************.co.uk
COLUMBUS DESIGNER RABBIT CARRIER, BLUE

Last edited:
http://www.*********************.co.uk/product.asp?c_id=3&s_id=45&p_id=1030 If it is petextranordinarium they have closed the website as the company is up for sale which is probably why it does not link to the page

I think you are trying to link to one of 2 carriers a pink and a blue one, which according to the website is a modern, curved design features multiple holes across the top and back for excellent ventilation for your rabbit, as well as a stainless steel metal door that can be opened from either side or removed completely. Made from durable moulded plastic, the Columbus Designer Rabbit Carrier has ergonomically designed double handles for comfortable carrying that also slip neatly down for a smooth surface when not in use.

If it is this pet carrier it is 50 x 33 x 35cm which may struggle to take 2 fully grown medium sized rabbits.

Last edited:
Jimby is a medium sized bun and we are planning on getting one the same size or smaller than him.

Back