• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big and Beige phone the RSPCA

Strawberry Hello Bog and Beige
Snowdrop Don't call him Bog, it isnt very nice. I dont like it when my daddy calls me "fat bun"
Strawberry Well you are a little chubby
Snowdrop Im not fat, im big boned. Your just jealous cos your scrawny.
Strawberry Am not! Im a natural athlete! Anyways, Big and Beige we think our mummy might be planning on putting us in one of those camping boxes outside.
Snowdrop yes I caught her looking at pictures on that tinternet thing she uses
Snowdrop And I heard her on the phone the other day saying that "hutch" word which I think means box outside.
Strawberry We have a plan though, we are going to be sooooo naughty if we go outside that she will have to bring us back in. We will stamp our lickle feets so loud the neighbours will tell mummy off.
Snowdrop Yep we will! Anyways we better go, Mummy has just put out some fresh hay! Yummy!
Strawberry Bye bye Big and Beige!!!

Beige: Strawberry and Snowdrop our mummy says doing sleepings under the stars in the summer is nice but Bog and I think outside is strictly for runnings, jumpings and diggings. Inside is best for sleepings. Bog won't comment as she is still sulking.

This should be prescribed on the NHS for peeps who are feeling fed up! Keep em coming its fab x x x:lol::lol::lol:

StrawberryWe agree, outside is for playing not for sleeping. How would our Mummy's feel if they had to sleep outside in a camping box?
Snowdrop Yeh your right Strawberry
Strawberry I may be right Snow but seriously if you pee on the carpet one more time then it wont look good for our "bunnies should live inside" campaigne!

Beige please stop patronising Big! :no: Strawberry, please try to be kind to Snowdrop! On second thought, please carry on as normal. You're making me laugh. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dusk, April, Harmony and Marianne Honeybunny say This is good readings but What's a mummy?:(

Last edited:
Dusk, April, Harmony and Marianne Honeybunny say What's a mummy?:(

Strawberry A Mummy is someone who gives you your breakfast
Snowdrop and cleans up when you do wee wee's on the carpet
Strawberry As long as you have someone to bring your breakfast I think we would be better off without a mummy. She spoils our fun alot.
Snowdrop Yeh and she keeps poking them syringe things in my mouth
Strawberry This morning she even shouted at me for chewing through the hairdryer cable! And the door, and the carpet. Actually she tells me off for chewing lots of things.
Snowdrop Yeh she is pretty mean.

Dusk, April, Harmony and Marianne Honeybunny say This is good readings but What's a mummy?:(

Big: I think it is very sad that you do not have a mummy and I hope you will have one soon.

Beige: A mummy lets you get away with chewings things you are not supposed to

Big: Like furniture

Beige: stripping the wall paper when it's not time for decorating

Big: She lets you do weeings where ever you want and cleans it up to make it nice ready for the next time

Beige: A mummy never goes on holiday as she doesn't trust anyone else to come and look after you all and can't afford to put all 19 of the animal family into boarding

Big: A mummy never gets cross when she is chasing your brother round and round the garden at bed time when he does binkies to show how much he is enjoying the chase

Beige: Yes I did do that it was very funny, mummy was trying to get me in and it was so much fun as she couldn't catch me, I do runnings like the Road Runner. I kept throwing in a binky here and there to show how good I was. I think I get my cheekiness from my Uncle Cheeky.

Big: How would you other bunnies describe a mummy it is important for Dusk, April, Harmony and Marianne to know what to expect?

well i am in a really bad depression at the moment but this has brought a smile and serious laughing too me even :lol::lol::lol::lol: i have tears of laughter running down my face OH is wondering whats so funny.... you could write a book for kids from bunnies... a charty thing to raise money for bunny's [hey that rhym's] :lol:..... seriously it is EXCELLENT.... i am still :lol: as i write this.

Oh and yoshi and gizmo want to add what a mummy is............

Yoshi A mummy is someone who gives you snuggles and feeds you

Gizmo and lets you wee on her bed and don't tell you off

yoshi no you are not supposed to do that..... ummmm i am telling!!!

Gizmo ...w..what i mean ummm..... she lets us lay on the bed..:oops:

Yoshi ... no you wee'ed on the bed cause i have been up there having a binky and i smelt your wee

Gizmo please don't tell mummy won't let me in the room to play anymore else

Yoshi alright....but only if you don't tell mummy i chewed up all the carpet beind the washing basket and behind the bathroom door.... maybe she won't notice

Gizmo deal.... if you tell i tell.... still don't like you though and remember i am stronger than you now... after our little scuffle the other day.

Yoshi yeah well...um i don't like you either and mummy said she let you out by accident and she gave me loads of love and cuddles and made you stay in your hutch... so mummy loves me the most.. oh and you only beat me up cause you um caught me off guard....

Gizmo what ever....speak to the paw cause the face ain't interested.

well i am in a really bad depression at the moment but this has brought a smile and serious laughing too me even :lol::lol::lol::lol: i have tears of laughter running down my face OH is wondering whats so funny.... you could write a book for kids from bunnies... a charty thing to raise money for bunny's [hey that rhym's] :lol:..... seriously it is EXCELLENT.... i am still :lol: as i write this.

Oh and yoshi and gizmo want to add what a mummy is............

Yoshi A mummy is someone who gives you snuggles and feeds you

Gizmo and lets you wee on her bed and don't tell you off

yoshi no you are not supposed to do that..... ummmm i am telling!!!

Gizmo ...w..what i mean ummm..... she lets us lay on the bed..:oops:

Yoshi ... no you wee'ed on the bed cause i have been up there having a binky and i smelt your wee

Gizmo please don't tell mummy won't let me in the room to play anymore else

Yoshi alright....but only if you don't tell mummy i chewed up all the carpet beind the washing basket and behind the bathroom door.... maybe she won't notice

Gizmo deal.... if you tell i tell.... still don't like you though and remember i am stronger than you now... after our little scuffle the other day.

Yoshi yeah well...um i don't like you either and mummy said she let you out by accident and she gave me loads of love and cuddles and made you stay in your hutch... so mummy loves me the most.. oh and you only beat me up cause you um caught me off guard....

Gizmo what ever....speak to the paw cause the face ain't interested.

My lot will adopt this as their new motto!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lola - its a hooman but also servant and slave init?
Lucy- AWW LOLA OUR mummy is good - she didnt mind you let a splashy trump out on her wallpaper but you did blame me which was mean. I never do slashy trumps, cos I eat all of my hay and am a good girl so Mummy gives us treats nd combs us and ...........sings them silly songs to us. "my bunsters bring all the boys to the yard" AND PUTS RIBBONS in my hair.

Lola never mind a Mummy - we need a couple of blokes, what you fink about that?

Lucy - but boys smell and will pinch the food and Mummy has put me on rations. Boys hump, but u hump as well Lola - is there something you need to tell me?

Lola - shuuruupppppppppp Mummys here look sweet n innocent or I will tell her it was you who ate the coffee table.

Last edited:
Beige: Gizmo, I could easily beat BOG up if I wanted to.
Big: Why would you beat me up?
Beige: because I could
Big: sometimes you are not a nice rabbit Beige
Beige: I know
Big: He is a little buck Gizmo so he is just doing boastings
Beige: Lola, you are my kind of doe. You are very pretty and really naughty. I admire that in a doe.
Big: I thought Bella was your true love?
Beige: She is but Lola is my doe on the side

We once didnt have a mummy or daddy but we do now.
A mummy and Daddy give you all the best foods like jammy toast! And tips (chips) and they have the crumbs left off the bits you take.
They also like to chase you when your feeling very energetic at 2am in the morning saying "ssh the neighbours" '
What? the neighbours want to play too ok. bang bang bang
But the best bit about a mummy and daddy is even all the naughty things you do no matter how deliberate or times you scratch and bite when your not well they always give you a snuggle and kiss and tell you how special you are!
We lurve our mummy and daddy but I bet you have a lovely Aunty looking after you at mo.
I have a lovely Aunty Gwen who runs Bunny Burrows and I knew she loved me and we still love her but she couldn't keep me otherwise our mummy and daddy now would be sad...

Back