• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bianca

Seems like forever doesn't it?! I was in my bandage for 4 days and then the brace has to stay on for 3 weeks at least :shock: I can't wait to learn what exercises I can do to help strengthen it. My o/h has said he will buy me an exercise bike if it will be useful (apparently they are but will check with the physio first!). I'm really looking forward to getting back to work too.
She isn't an angel. She's a total brat but I kinda like that about her :lol: She particularly dislikes my leg brace and chases me around trying to play (attack!) it!

:lol: sounds about right. Good luck with the physio

Seems like forever doesn't it?! I was in my bandage for 4 days and then the brace has to stay on for 3 weeks at least :shock: I can't wait to learn what exercises I can do to help strengthen it. My o/h has said he will buy me an exercise bike if it will be useful (apparently they are but will check with the physio first!). I'm really looking forward to getting back to work too.
She isn't an angel. She's a total brat but I kinda like that about her :lol: She particularly dislikes my leg brace and chases me around trying to play (attack!) it!

Yes I thought you'd say that :lol:

Bunnitude is what we like! :D

Back