• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

best thing from Pets At Home?U/D got sumthing!with piccies

Is the bottom waterproof? Thinking it might be good for our guineas but they wee and poo for England so would need to be easy to clean.

Is the bottom waterproof? Thinking it might be good for our guineas but they wee and poo for England so would need to be easy to clean.

it is,b ut i used it my boarding piggies who peed alot, and it did make it smell, however i found putting down a little bit of plastic sheet helped x

Looks a fab idea for tempory housing indoors etc. Especially coming up to this 'big freeze' thats expected!
I think I'll invest in one, as it'll be perfect for keeping a french lop indoors when needed (what else can you really use? It was something that worried me!)

Thanks for the photos :D

I hope they still do these, I'm off to my Mum's and taking the buns with me, I'm taking the metal pen so they can go on the grass but I need something to keep them in in the house, its a last minute plan and my huge dog crate is at the inlaws, I need to order another one to leave at my parents, my car is a bit small to get them in.

my P@H still has loads

They didn't know what I was on about but I got a 42" dog crate for £49.99, its so much better than the £48" one I got off e-bay and actually fits in my car, its also turned them into house buns until the warmer weather arrives :D

They didn't know what I was on about but I got a 42" dog crate for £49.99, its so much better than the £48" one I got off e-bay and actually fits in my car, its also turned them into house buns until the warmer weather arrives :D

they didnt know what i was on about either and told me that a rabbit would chew its way out of it!

to be honest i havent used mine really. i put the buns in it for 10 mins at the beginning of the bond but thats it! i suppose its good to have for emergencies

That looks fantastic!!!!! I want one! Does anyone know the brand name/manufacturer? Or can you only get them at P@H??? XXX

Back