• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

best thing from Pets At Home?U/D got sumthing!with piccies

i got it bcus its good for if i have a bun indoors thats sick or jus been spayed or sumthing aswell.
they dont have a sale, only xmas stuff reduced, got an xmas toy 4 my dog cvus it was only £50p lol!

Picture118.jpg

Picture116.jpg

the new playpen being modelled by cookie!

its gud cus theres a little door on it aswell so you can open it up

there is a floor but i put paper down cus hes a bit messy

That looks good for short trips away if you have a small car that you can't get the dogcrate in or for if you need to bring your bun inside, good price too :thumb:

yeh thats true, good for people who take their buns away with them!ALOT less space than a puppy pen when its folded up

yeh thats true, good for people who take their buns away with them!ALOT less space than a puppy pen when its folded up

We struggled to get ours in the car and had to leave it at my o/hs parents because we had so many presents to bring back :lol: They were happy in it though.

aww that looks fab n btw can i say cookie is lookin very happy with u sj!! :) i am certantly considering getting one when i foster wud imagine its very very useful!!! :)

hes a greedy little monkey! he always runs over to see me always raises his head up when i go to pet him, hes sooo friendly

ur soo fallen in love with him!!! i swear he takes ur heart straight out! lilttle cheeky monkey! glad he being a generally good boy for you. hope all ur buns are well too xx

well Treacle is staying with us over xmas holiday, and they have played alongside each other in seperate runs, shes spayed so no risk of accidents,but he dusnt seem overly hormonal at the moment so luckily he jus sits side by side with her through the mesh :)

i am so going to get one of those. Didnt realise they did them. I have the metal octagon one but its so fiddly to put together and ive had various buns escaper over the top because there is bars across. Im defo gonna invest in one. Thanks for letting us know bout them x

i am so going to get one of those. Didnt realise they did them. I have the metal octagon one but its so fiddly to put together and ive had various buns escaper over the top because there is bars across. Im defo gonna invest in one. Thanks for letting us know bout them x

Can I recommend anyone thinking of getting one does it pretty sharpish. They're not a permanent line unfortunately!! I wish they were, as they're really handy.

Other goodies instore are the animal carriers for £12 and vet bedding on at a reduced price £4.49 for a section. Can get measurements if anyone wants it.

i saw those pens yesterday but didn't realise they were such a good height thought my rabs would jump straight out but they look good.May pop along tomorrow to get one

errrm not as tall as metal octagon pen,s however we jus learnt somethign else about them

if you want to use them outside/stop bunny jumping out, you can turn it upside down and it had block holey netting on the top instead to keep them in :D

How big do you reckon they are when they are open? Wonder if they will fit anywhere in my house?
I am looking for something for mine that is easy to store just in case they have to stay inside overnight anymore seeing as last time they were free range in my room and just about destroyed everything :roll::lol:

they are exactly the same size as one of those metal octagon puppy pens, just canvas and fold away very easily into a bag!

Btw.....PAH are also doing large dog crates at a good price of under £40 if anyone is looking, as opposed to the price of the savic ones we do of the same size at £89.

I got one of the playpens today and its soooooooo good have had the guinea pigs in it too it has a hole and elastic to attach a water bottle, pegs to peg it down outside and the buns and pigs love it.The lip around the top has stopped Johnny from jumping out but if not supervised he prob could jump out.The top has a zip mesh cover so that it can be shut to keep rabs from jumping out.Will take pics tomorrow.

i got one of these!! it took me 25 minutes to fold it away though :oops:

the mesh top is good for keeping the buns in as Zola would be able to jump straight over it given the chance!!!

I got one! I am trying to get the rabs used to it in case they need to be in it overnight for any reason (cold weather/ill) as thats what i mainly got it for
They were a bit mad at first but they ended up just chillin when they got used to it. Glad it has the netting on the top or they would be out in seconds!!
I cant put it away for the life of me tho :oops:

Back