• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best buy rabbit toys

Hi
Mine love their wooden tunnel which my husband built for them and is behind the sofa, we fill it full of cardboard and they dig inside it. But with regards to toys, they don't really bother with anything especially intended for rabbits. However, I did buy a bucket and spade (mini one) from the Pound Shop and Fred loves it - he sticks his head inside and tosses it around, and 'digs' at it with his paws. Whether he is enjoying this 'game' or really p*ss%$ off that I keep putting it in front of him, I'm not sure! either way I wouldn't spend a lot. You can always resort to empy kitchen roll tubes which are Deedee's favourites.

Thanks. I like the sound of the tunnel. It does sound like most rabbits are happy with things that aren't necessarily toys, but are still fun. I'm thinking about getting my husband to build a few things out of wood, like tunnels, ramps and platforms (I mean, how hard can it be, lol). Then they can climb over and under things, little hidey holes .etc. I also want to create a digging box, as one of the rabbits in particular will love that :) x

Then girls loved the string idea.

I tried to upload videos but can't :( I'll try on photobucket later as phoebe really cheats

df5d21983db0686966469752d7665152.jpg

f5e7d1e1a7354e02542e379117bd4df3.jpg

53681dda0e3d794a3b88b840164df9f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back