• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bernie- -u/d 1st October-Post 63

Sending Noserubs for Bernie and the Colonel.
It is difficult. I think I would consider a blood test in case it is something easily correctable like low potassium that is making her feel poorly and weak.
Obviously blood tests won't take away her other problems though, or reverse the years.
I know the choice you make will be the right one, whatever you decide xx

Oh Jane no :cry: this is awful, im so sorry hun. You have given her such a lovely life with the colonel, thankgod she has been loved by you. Will be thinking of you today, stay strong honey, huge huge cyber hugs coming your way xxxxxxx

Will be thinking of you all today.
Peaceful passing vibes for Bernie if you decide that that is what is best for her.
You do everything you can for your bunnies, and I'm sure you will make the best decision possible, as heartbreaking as it might be.

Oh Jane, big hugs for you and Colin. We will all miss Bernie - whenever I see a picture of her I always want to give her a big cuddle, she always looks like a cuddly teddy bear :cry:

Just read your post at 11:00am. I am so sorry, but am 100% sure you will do the right thing! Big hugs for you and noserubs for Captain Colin xx

Back