• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

belgian hares

rabbitdan

Mama Doe
hi

ive researched rexes. and have decided they are not for me as there run cant be on slabs. so ive done some reasearch and found the belgian hare. There is a breeder (lazenby) who is willnig to bring a baby to the london rabbit show. does anyone have any experiance of these rabbits or the breeder? Is a 6ft hutch big enough?

Belgian hares are lovely:love: and i know of the breeder, she seems very nice :)
6ft is fine, just make sure you have a good run for him/her,watching them run they are so gracefull

I think I'd want a belgian hare to have more room than that. They are pretty large rabbits and very active. I would of though a shed/run setup more appropriate.

I have 2 Belgian Hare x's and they need alot more room than a normal bun. They are much more active and highly strung. They can jump very high. I have mine in a shed with a 9ft x 6ft enclosure. That said they are gorgeous buns, I adore mine :love::love:

Back