• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Behavioural problems is rabbits Guen Bradbury

Are you suggesting your beautiful bunnies have behavioural problems? Lets hope they don't go online & read this as I'm sure you'll end up with revenge behavioural problems too:lol:

I've not read it since my bunnies are angels :angel:

Would you be able to let me know what the main things that book covers?! Only if you don’t mind.

I spoke to Guen today about my zigzag’s overgrooming, and I found her advice really useful.

Joey&boo, sadly they’re as badly behaved as they’re mother!

Would you be able to let me know what the main things that book covers?! Only if you don’t mind.

I spoke to Guen today about my zigzag’s overgrooming, and I found her advice really useful.

Joey&boo, sadly they’re as badly behaved as they’re mother!

the apple never falls far from the tree:lol: Hope you learn some tricks to reigning Zigzags tongue in a bit

Tulip says that if any buns are struggling and want advice regarding behavioural problems and how to achieve them then they are welcome to get in touch

Tulip says that if any buns are struggling and want advice regarding behavioural problems and how to achieve them then they are welcome to get in touch
I can hear my two planning a trip to yours for lessons!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I have it and really like it. It talks a lot about rabbit behaviour in general, too, rather than only about behavioural problems, so I think it could be a good read even for people with bunnies who don't have any issues. The book takes the approach that most behavioural issues are caused by problems in the environment or diet or how the bunnies are treated by their humans or by unrealistic expectations that humans have of rabbits, rather than putting the blame on the bunny being 'bad', so a lot of the book talks about how to find the reason behind the behaviour, and how to create a good environment and life for bunnies, and how to communicate with them, and then the last 30 pages deal with several specific behavioural problems one by one. There's one page about overgrooming, but since you already spoke to Guen about Zigzag, that probably won't tell you anything new.

Thanks for that a reader of books, really useful to know more about the content.

I’ll buy it, although it is a bit pricey, so will need to shop around!

Back