• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been bonding with my bunny’s think I am succeeding

I have been doing all I can to build trust with my bunnies whilst also resting the urge to want to pick them up and just cuddle them for hours. Recently I go to stroke them and the put their heads flat on the ground. My research says this is a good thing so I pet them. I was even able to cut ones nails without too much hassle but I will wear a long top next time as I have quite a few scratches on my arms. Enough to want to wear a long top when I go out! Not buns fault was just moving a bit and I also was very careful doing this.

I have to pick them up to check them over then I just lie down with them put them on my chest and let them rest or whatnot. I brush my chin on their head too as I read that is a sign to demonstrate affection.

I guess no real point to my post but just felt I am making progress with my bunny’s and have felt that connection and love for them grow strong

it certainly sounds like progress is being made and its always nice to read positive posts. its quite a honour to be trusted:love:

That's a lovely post, so nice to hear that your bunnies are enjoying your company, and that you are gaining their trust. Well done you, and well done bunnies :thumb:

Back