• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beatrix, Marley and then there was Bob UD read post on page 3 old thread

ugly??!!! they must have been real oil paintings themselves! :evil:

hes adorable!! looks cheeky! ( which in my opinion is good! :lol: )

keep him!! and stick with the bonding!! needs more time!!

dont let this little lad be sad again :cry:

Hiya,

He is a really cheeky boy, he had me in stitches most of last night, he is really funny got such a personality, I love him to bits already. I've found him a girlfriend already Maisie, she is fab. Lucy from Walsall RSPCA sent me her picture and she is beautiful (can't wait to have her).

I tried bonding again last night not very successful, Beatrix and Marly don't mind him at all, but he is so horny he won't leave them alone and they were getting fed up with it, I think I am going to postpone all bonding sessions until after his operation.

Is it this Maisie? - if so she is gorgeous and they will make a very handsome couple.....
Maisie.jpg

Oh Bob is gorgeous Tree :love: absolutely gorgeous :D

It just goes to show you how inexperienced some pet shop assistants really are to label an animal as bad tempered and nasty :( and to add that he was ugly and a horrible colour also shows that they are not animal lovers at heart :(

Look forward to seeing more piccies and hearing how the bonding is going when you get Maisie :wink:

OMG just looked at the date of this and it's 13/01/05 :shock: , I was looking at his old posts as I am booking him in to be put to sleep :cry:

I can't believe exactly 9 years to the day I am letting him go to the bridge, he is a poorly bunny though :(

I'm so very sorry. :cry:

Bob has had a wonderful last 9 years though, I'm sure, and wishing him a very peaceful passing. xx

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that :( I remember you getting him, I just can't believe it was soo long ago!!

Back