• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bailey has gone awful skinny! U.D... HE IS HOOOOOOOME!!

Thanks guys, I'm a nervous wreck!! My poor boy! He is eating fine and all that...but yea. Bless him xx

Good luck :wave: make sure you have some of his favourite foods in to tempt him to start eating again afterwards - sometimes it takes a bit of effort to get them going again.

just dropped my boy off... sent him with some hay, pellets and dried herbs. He likes them!! and a water bottle on his carrier lol.

Im gonna give em a ring later on to see if he is ok xx

ETA: my vets are so nice.... my nan has to pick him up because im worknig so they are letting me pay tomorow.

He is staying in tonight. His tooth was SPLIT :( so they removed it... And it bled a bit too much so they have kept him in. :cry:

Oh dear, what a nightmare! I hope he makes a speedy recovery and is back home with you soon.

He should be home tomorow if all is well. He must be scared :( pebble is missing him I can tell. He must have been so sore!! Can't wait to see him tomorow if he is ok xxx

Yeeeeyyyy!!!! He is comeing home!! We are picking him up at 4.30 :)

Shall I put em both in the indoor cage... As they have been split? Do u think ill need to rebond?

Xx

HE IS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME :love::love:

Poor boy, he is sooo good. we took his bandage of his leg and he must be so fed up with people prodding and pokeing him he was makeing noises. But he is ok.

He is in the indoor cage.. with pebble... nomming hay and apple. :love: I put em together and they snuggles up straight away. :love::love::love:

Im so glad he is home and all better.... and my bank isnt broken!! i was thinking all ym wages would be gone... but was only half not that i care on bit..'cause bailey is ok :love:

Back