• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad news re Treasure and Finlay

Oh sorry :oops: , I though you were telling me to take him, he's under the vets now, he's got another week of baytrill to take, bless him. It was really bad and smelt awfull, but it smells nice now (not that I've been sniffing it :lol: :lol: )

SOAD said:
Oh sorry :oops: , I though you were telling me to take him, he's under the vets now, he's got another week of baytrill to take, bless him. It was really bad and smelt awfull, but it smells nice now (not that I've been sniffing it :lol: :lol: )
:lol: :lol:
Finlay was very lucky..the nip was superficial..still sore but more like a graze :(

Awwww bless him, I'd not really heard of it before, I guess if they're waving it in another buns face they're asking for trouble. The people wouldn't sign the brother over to me, just Jack as he was sat in a pool of his own blood and they didn't want to take him to the vets :(

Awww Jill what a shame! :( Poor Finley :( I hope he recovers quickly.

Treasure sounds like my Pru. She was equally as nasty to her 'ex' in her previous home, and is why she was returned to Alice's.

She still is the most stroppy rabbit I've ever had....but I'm amazed that she's fallen in love with Leonard. However he is the most soppy, quiet and loving little boy ever, so it seems opposites do attract!
She still pushes him around (nudges him out of the way of the food bowl, fresh-filled hay rack, litter tray etc), but surprisingly he still loves her! I still find them snuggled up everyday, cleaning each other!

I'm sure Treasure will find her ideal partner one day, just like my Pru. Like you say, it seems she'll need a quiet, very laid back boy, who will basically let her walk all over him! :roll: :lol:

Veronica x

Oh dear, poor Finley... hope he is better soon, and his ears had already been bitten too. Hope all goes well with his new girlfriend after all he's been through.

And as for Treasure, what a naughty madam she is turning out to be!

Tut, tut, tut... *disapproving look*

Sorry it didn't work out for the pair. I am just glad Treasure didn't know how to use a pair of scissors. I bet Finley got a bit you know what............Finley should wear a label round his neck saying that he is completly harmless because he is shooting blanks!

Back