• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby frenchies!!

ahh but is you 6 month old doe spayed otherwise we can all see where this is going to lead:roll:

been there done that LEARNT A LESSON!!! yes she is spayed and has been for 6 weeks.All my buns are castrated and spayed now.I am not actually stupid...my name may be youngbunny but i am not young!

been there done that LEARNT A LESSON!!! yes she is spayed and has been for 6 weeks.All my buns are castrated and spayed now.I am not actually stupid...my name may be youngbunny but i am not young!

Oy, young people aren't stupid :lol:

Oy, young people aren't stupid :lol:

well....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think it's great you decided you HAD to keep them! They are very lucky buns! (It's just things looked a bit odd!) Sorry about the mix up! Pictures will be VERY welcomed!

I have been a member too long. I remember the previous rehoming, not just the most recent:lol:

Good luck with the new bun:D

Just wondering, did you get the other four buns back from your friend? You said you had to rehome them in a previous thread due to money. (not pointing fingers...just wondering!!)

She is a very pretty little girl!! Is she from a rescue or a breeder?! :)

all in all we have 9:love:. went to see this baby today but didnt get him:( my instinct was telling me something was not right?? it is always right so i left him.

Back