• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

As a Hoomin owned by a bunny you must understand......

Behind the television is my favourite place in the whole world to sit, no matter how many times silly humans get up to move me away from the cables! I will get to it by any means possible, whether it's jumping over the top of things in the way, or crawling under the gap in the TV stand.

That I absolutely HAVE TO find the most expensive wire/fabric/cushion/wallpaper and destroy it.

Max: That goin to the baffroom alone is just plain rude, and if you dare to do so I will nudge and dig my way in and bites you on the feetsies :wave:

You cannot have a nap with the bedroom door shut, we wil scratch and scratch the door until you let us in!

Water bowls are for swimming in, not for drinking.

You cannot have a nap with the bedroom door shut, we wil scratch and scratch the door until you let us in!

Water bowls are for swimming in, not for drinking.

I came into my lounge this morning to find that somebun (eyes Max suspiciously) had dipped the curtain into their water bowl. No water left in the bowl, just a very wet curtain :roll::lol:

No dis raisin Bok yoo throw away is not rubbish! It's noms and I'll get it bak owt of bin wever yoo lyks it or nots! :twisted:

We do not trust you with cleaning our living quarters, you must be supervised at all times & nipped if a single piece of megazorb is out of place!!!!

If you dare give my friend a nose rub, i will be jealous and insist you use your other hand to stroke me too, and if we are a trio, then use your foot to stroke one of us.

Even if I did not really want to go out, I will still make you chase me five times around the garden before I go back in.

We will pester and beg with are big brown eyes full of love to be fed our dinner HOURS earlier. Then at the proper dinner time we will act like we are STARVED and need feeding our dinner right now. Any food fed to us earlier does not count. :rolleyes::rabbit2:

when other people feed us we will act half starved. Thus, they will ring you and shout at you for not looking after us properly. Our hapless victims will them give us extra food until you return home...

MWAH HA HA HA!!

eric: i am faster than you. i will make your life sooooooo difficult when you try to shove me in that stupid box and drive me miles to be poked and prodded:evil:

esme: every time you open the fridge, the door to outside or in fact, walk anywhere near me, i expect to have food served to me. if you don't i will eat everything in your garden. actually, its MY garden.....:p

So what if I am wearing a tutu ... its my fur... & that brush will not make contact

If I must suffer the indignity of my derriere being washed... I demand a full blow dry on medium heat

I may be blind & deaf... but kid yourself not... I know the instant you pick up the ear wash bottle

I will get ill the minute you make plans, because hoomin, you are not allowed to do anything if it doesnt involve treats and nose rubs.

I see you have met Inky and Smokey:lol:!

I would like to add- you may think that the willow twig looks nice in the shed, We think it looks better stuffed under the shed! We have also put the brand new seagrass mat outside, in the rain and mud because we like it better there and we enjoy watching your face fall when you see it!

That the space inbetween doors IS the comfiest place to lie even if we is blocking it
and if it's a rustley bag then it must contain nomsies for us :)

Back