• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

are your bunnies?

please someone tell me....do I need a trip to specsavers:shock:

is that teacup pic on that sig pic back there a baby bunny or a hamster:oops:

I think mine match as most people think they are both grey.... when actually Winni is chinchilla and Rimmi is self blue, but hey-ho! :lol:

I have a pair of black mini lops but they will become mismatched when hopefully pixel is bonded with them as he is grey and white.

then by babies one is black and one is brown but they go together cos they are gorgeous lol

then buddy on his own, love to get him a girlfriend, mum and dad would go mad though lol

Mismatch in colours 1 chocolate dutch, 1 brown/grey dutch, and 1 black dutch but all the same breed :love: black dutch I am only fostering :love:

Mine match it wasn't deliberate though they just found me :)

Two white boys a black girl and a black, white and grey girl they're all greyscale :lol:

pretty much match :wave:

006-19.jpg

019-9.jpg

Good grief, your two are just like mine :):)

mine match but it wasn't on purpose. I wanted an agouti if I got another bun and ended up with Eli because I'm too soft.

Back