• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are your bonded bunnies Brother & Sister or Husbun & Wife?

group of six giants:love: consist of mummy, daddy, son, and two daughters and an unrelated bonded to the group female...they all clean each other and lay together...it is such a lovely sight to see :love:

D&D are husbun and wife and contrary to my posts about them they really do love each other. Neither one is dominant but Dudley does love to groom Daisys ears a lot :love:

I think mine are mostly brothers and sisters but Ralph and Rosie have a blossoming romance. They are similar temperaments and characters (both are generous in the grooming department with me and the other buns) so they are naturally drawn to each other!

I see Hazel and Fiver and Criminal Mastermind and Lackey

I wanted to call my newbies Hazel and Fiver but Hubby though Hazel was too girly. So one is fiver and as we were only supposed to be taking on one hubby insists the other one is his so he can name him what he likes which apparently is crunchie.

It's funny, because our Hazel was sexed by the pet shop as a boy so we called her Hazel from Watership Down. Didn't feel like changing it when the vet told us she was a girl.

Ted and Rosie aren't together yet but I have a strong feeling there going to husbun and wife, they're so loved up! :love:

As for my new boy and girl Im not to sure as they haven't settled in ccompletely yet.

All of ours are husbuns and wives and behave like that with the exception of our first ever rescue buns, Katie and Captain who are mum and son. They do get on, but it's definitely not the same as our others. She often chases him at supper time and there can sometimes be referred agression too. But most of the time they are in the litter tray together. We have in the past actually considered rebonding each with a partner because I feel that they might actually be happier - proper loving not just family relations.:(

My two are husbun and wifebun, because they are so loved up always together. Smithy is the cheeky one and Nessa is the quiet intelligent one, she will do something and he will look at her as if to say how did you do that love? He looks after her too.

I refer to lola and rambo as eli's wives, hoes or "female dogs".
I call Eli their pimp, sugar daddy, or big boy.

no wonder my boyfriend thinks I'm odd :oops:

I used to think of Bell and Walnut as husbun and wife, but now with all four, their brothers and sisters, always barging eachother around and trying to be the best:lol::love:

I've got two (related) sisters, complete with the sisterly falling out then being loved up two mins later :roll:

One husbun and wife, perfectly equal in everything they do :lol:

One brother and sister (unrelated) but she adores him and is never far from his side :love:

Back