• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

are girly buns generally tidier than boy buns?

are girly buns tidier than boy buns?

• Total voters
Barney's a neat freak! :lol: We used to joke he cleaned himself too often to be male.. His hutch is immaculate. I swear he does his poops in little rows in his litter tray.

The three girls are extremely messy. :roll:

BB's hutch has been sooooo tidy since he's been on his own. He only wee-wees and poo-poos in his litter tray. Makes cleaning out much easier. However, now Missy has arrived the poo-fest has begun. Walking through the flat now is like walking on one of those beaded car seat covers!!!! :lol::lol:

Oh noooooooooooooooooo !!! Since D & G have been living separately Daisy has trashed her pen !! As soon as I put a new litter tray in she kicks all the hay and magazorb out and scatters it round, then poos all over the floor :shock: she also has a habbit of throwing her toys in her food bowl :roll: Gabriel on the other hand is immaculate !!

lol quite a contrast then. with smudgie her bedroom is immaculate i sometimes wonder if i really do need to clean it out as it looks so clean and cosy. she uses her litter tray although wees over the side. but never chews anything or wrecks anything.

the boys are just slobs. they chew everything up boxes, litter trays, beds anything apart from wood chews :? they poo everywhere and im sure they throw hay at each other

Daisy is a mucky pup. She isn't happy unless her living area is in complete disarray and is always digging out the contents of her littertray! As Harvey is blind he likes things to stay in the same place. He was also a fairly tidy boy before he went blind though.

Back