• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone sleep with their bunnies?

I'd love to see what Bumble was like sleeping in bed with me that would be so cool but yes because she's smaller than the cats I'd be worried about squashing her. Although I used to worry about squashing the cats especially when they were kittens but I automatically didn't so I don't worry anymore. ~In fact sometimes I'd wake myself up when they were next to me from subconciously worrying I'd squash them!
Bumble is not litter trained either though- she used to be and was perfect at it but then we moved house and it upset her so she got out of the habit. I tried to get her back into it but it didn't work.
Also though I wouldn't have the cats and bunny running round together-2 of my cats would be scared of Bumble and the other one thinks every animal is a cat and so treats them like one rough playing. Not sure my boyfriend would want Bumble in the bed either ha!

Ruthie xxx

Moon used to sleep at the end of my bed.

When i had less groups of bunnies in my room I used to allow some access to my bed (those who wouldn't wee).

Badger used to come and curl around my head and many times I slept with him there, only to wake up later with him tickling me with his whiskers and peering in my face.

I once woke up cuddling Sky which was lovely for both of us. He would sleep on my bed when he wasn't jumping on my head or binkying all over my bed.

I loved being woke up in those ways. :love:

Once I have less bunnies in my room again (when hopefully all my fosters have homes) I intend to give them back access to my bed- All minus the crazy lops.

Back