• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know of a Rex Breeder

Thank you all for you help. I have spoke to Kris and are going thought the motions to bring Isabell home :D. Will be a 3 hour drive there and back but nevermind. The things you do for a bun:roll:

Last edited:
I will attempt a bonding diary when she gets here so that you can all know how she is getting on. Just have to play the worst game in the world now, The waiting game

Ooooo.No need to go to a breeder when there are lots in rescue centres. We have a gorgeous pair called Peter and Poppy and they are really lovely. My partner works in Norfolk (at the wind farm in Great Yarmouth) most weeks so coming over to do a home check and bring the bunnies is no problem at all.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=250010

OMG my mouth is open looking at these two, they are absolutely stunning :shock:

I know, I really wanted these two aswell, just dont have the space :( plug pugs wouldn't get a gf then. Sorry

Hi All,

Was hoping you could help me find a Rex breeder in or around Norfolk/Suffolk area (We live on the border), My mum has fallen in love with my lovely bun and wants one now. Cant find one for rescue anywhere near us and was wondering if anyone could help. Thank you

I do... She mates Rex buns with others mine are they are velvetines she lives n crowland well the shop is if you are interested just reply and if you want more info let me know and I will tell you! She also breeds other rabbits and buns:D

Hi Rabbitfantothemax

Thanks for the info but I hoping to adopt Isabelle when she is better, who is mentioned earlier in the thread.

Back