• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know if the hutch covers

Well I just been to my Mom's and got her living room carpet up and brought that back, been to halfords got some rachet straps, and wehave covered it in carpet, but cutain back of a lorry over it and the rachet straps around it, do you think that will work, the carpet is thick and heavy?

umm, does your mum know you've nicked her carpet or will she come home and think she's had really weird burglars :lol:

Sounds very snug to me :)

Your moms carpet :shock: Your poor mother does suffer for your buns :lol: (Not as much as Bryn having to suffer cookery classes though :lol: his face was a picture :lol::lol:)

Yeah my mom is decorating so it was coming up anyway :lol::lol: I have just put the snuggle safes on, so I think I will wrap them all up early :D Just realised how bad my spelling was then, I need to start reading before I post :shock::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Lucy, he didn't enjoy it much :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Glad to hear your mom won't be walking on concrete floors :lol: Bryns a little star ain't he!

One of my buns are in the lavvy lodge, he has the thermal hutch snuggle, i think it keeps him quite snug, i still have blankets over him though, i got mine from p@h last year, i think it was 62.99, my dwarf is in the parsley den and i need to get him one, i think he,s one is going to set me back 52.00 :shock:
and theres a considerable difference in the hutch sizes!

I think they are a good idea myself, or at least i like to think so..

Last edited:
The ebay man is so much cheaper than pah - he is making me a hutch cover for thistle hall for £21 (which includes the postage) cos my scratch and newton one broke after only a couple of months of use. He also make thermal ones I don't know how much for but def cheaper than scratch and newton. I would have got one from him had I known before I bought Ruby the scratch and newton snuggle. I know that pah are having trouble stocking hutch covers one of the staff told me they were having issues when i got mine refunded.

Thanks guys, will look at the ebay man now I have sorted out a temp measure :D

Bryn does as he is told :lol::lol::lol: (just kidding :oops::lol:)

Hi, im new to Rabbits United and I keep seeing message refering to the ebay man. Could you please let me know details for this guy, as I have Thistle Hall from P@H and its getting quite cold for my Nando, so I need to get him a cover ASAP.

Thanks

Becki

Back