• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else worry about seeing the buns in the morning?

Every morning I come down with a heavy heart....after what happened with Teddy....I'll never forget it!

I was in complete hysteria...I thought he was sleeping, and then he wouldn't wake up. I called for him, and then kept calling, getting louder until I burst into tears screaming for him to wake up. (Sheesh....I'm getting teary just thinking about it :oops:)

I can't let my buns sleep belly up, as it terrifies me! :(

Every morning I come down with a heavy heart....after what happened with Teddy....I'll never forget it!

I was in complete hysteria...I thought he was sleeping, and then he wouldn't wake up. I called for him, and then kept calling, getting louder until I burst into tears screaming for him to wake up. (Sheesh....I'm getting teary just thinking about it :oops:)

I can't let my buns sleep belly up, as it terrifies me! :(

:cry: I think it may have been Teddy that started my fear - because I remember that day so well and there was nothing wrong with him was there... and I thought gosh that could have been my buns - but I think maybe its worse now mine are outside - I didnt worry so much having them inside ... i think buns just worry us no matter what, there sooo much - arrghh where are they? are they eating? are they looking uncomfortable? goes on and on... every feeding time i let out a sigh of relief to see them all bounding for the food bowl!! - its wierd because i NEVER worry about my dog :?

gah

:cry: I think it may have been Teddy that started my fear - because I remember that day so well and there was nothing wrong with him was there... and I thought gosh that could have been my buns - but I think maybe its worse now mine are outside - I didnt worry so much having them inside ... i think buns just worry us no matter what, there sooo much - arrghh where are they? are they eating? are they looking uncomfortable? goes on and on... every feeding time i let out a sigh of relief to see them all bounding for the food bowl!! - its wierd because i NEVER worry about my dog :?

gah

Sorry to have caused such a fear! It's terrifying! :(

:cry: I think it may have been Teddy that started my fear - because I remember that day so well and there was nothing wrong with him was there... and I thought gosh that could have been my buns - but I think maybe its worse now mine are outside - I didnt worry so much having them inside ... i think buns just worry us no matter what, there sooo much - arrghh where are they? are they eating? are they looking uncomfortable? goes on and on... every feeding time i let out a sigh of relief to see them all bounding for the food bowl!! - its wierd because i NEVER worry about my dog :?gah

I am the same, my dog is my dog and she just ticks along nicely, but with buns there is always a threat of GI stasis etc:cry:

Yes, every morning for last few years I always worry about what I will find in the morning and many nights I can't sleep as I do not know what the next day will bring :( I don't do anything in the morning for myself until all the buns are sorted, which is why we never get round to breakfast until about 10am each day!

I do make my first cup of tea before I go out to the hutch. :oops: I can actually see Spenser bobbing about from my bedroom, unless he is in his bedroom of course.

I don't worry when I first come down to feed Oscar, but the longer he is in his house after I have put his food down the more I worry, he's usually there before the cage is open!

Yeah I worry. To the point where I actually delay tending to them - just in case somethings happened in the night :oops:

I don't see my bunnies while at uni, but I constantly worry about them, especially Oscar. When I am at home though, I worry if Oscar will get up or not (he has a slipped disc in his spine) and I always think the worst :oops:

Back