• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else got a grumpy bunny

yup, thats essie:D (oops, sorry, you were talking about bobby:lol:). i reckon its a girl thing.......

:lol::lol::lol:.. She got told no, she couldn't chew that letter, even though it was a rubbish bill!!..she has been in a mard for about an hour now... I can't stop laughing and the petulance:lol:

Lola can have her moments and is always keen on "helping" bless her:roll::lol: She is in to everything though and then when i get her down she gives a little grunt and runs off:lol:
Delilah is always flicking her feet at me and charlie only wants his food or else you dont get any attention off him:roll::lol:

Lola can have her moments and is always keen on "helping" bless her:roll::lol: She is in to everything though and then when i get her down she gives a little grunt and runs off:lol:
Delilah is always flicking her feet at me and charlie only wants his food or else you dont get any attention off him:roll::lol:

I get the fliipping of the feet when I give them something tasty, the grab it and run off flicking their feet... :lol:

I get the fliipping of the feet when I give them something tasty, the grab it and run off flicking their feet... :lol:

Its funny that, my girls when i give them food they run off, i find it extra funny when they do it with carrots:lol::lol: but charlie will just sit there nom it then look for more:roll::lol:

Willow is an absolute mare all summer but super cuddly the rest of the time. I think she is very sensitive to the heat and gets very aggitated by it.

well i haven't dished out any lunch yet (couple of sprigs of herbs) and i can hear es clanking her dishes about:lol: shame i'm so stubborn:lol:

:lol: awww well casper my little boy who isnt neutered (because of health issues) has never ever been grumpy loves cuddles :love: now my female poppy who is spayed, everything is ok on her terms but dare do anything abnormal and she bites my ankles :lol: grunts and then pushs all her hay to one side and chucks her bowls and beds like a massive tantrum :lol: i think its cute thou :love:

You do know where you stand with Carlo, he will either bite you which means, go away I am not in the mood, or he is all over you grooming you:lol:

Bobbys mood changes a lot:shock:

Back