• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AnyBuns But my Buns !!

My boy Charlie bear. He used to make such loud noises for dinner. These where called "voot voots" as he used to sound like a vibrating Nokia 3210.
48e75e193b137350f21816938b421707.jpg
93ddf4ac42e47c68b15f582ae4023cdb.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

An agouti beauty :love:

Vocal Bunnies do make me laugh :lol:

4b1610c06435543abcbe6d7df70c3661.jpg

On the left is Snoopy. Also known as Snoopacino and El Snoopio. He originally came from Windwhistle Warren with his friend Peanut Butter, who sadly passed away after 6 months [emoji17] The boys had been in rescue for over two years waiting for their forever home. [emoji17]

Most of the time Snoops is a pretty chilled out bun, but does have his grumpy moments and normally goes on an epic three day sulk after visiting the vet. He is very much a rabbit's rabbit. He does tolerate humans and loves a nose rub as long you don't take the p*ss and stroke him for too long. Also has a terrible case of little emperor syndrome: he's very demanding for cuddles from his wife bun and food from me. Also has a tendency to bite me just for fun. Needless to say, I love the little g!t and his quirks to bits!

On the right is his wifebun Chocolate Fudge Cake, also known as Fudgie, Fudggles and Fudgerella. She came to me from Cuddly Critters rescue.

She fell in love with Snoopy from the moment she first clapped eyes on him. She's also a rabbit's rabbit and really needs the reassurance of another bunny nearby to help her feel confident in her environment. She is naturally fairly skittish and startles easily. However she has become much more settled over time and trusting towards me. Goes without saying that she is the undisputed owner of the flat. She can be quite a bossy mare. She enjoys a stroke but only if she's in the right mood! She's not a cuddle bun but whenever I come in after being out she always runs over and gives me a few nose bumps. I like to think it's her way of saying welcome back, I missed you. Although the reality is that she probably just wants treats [emoji38] I tell her I love her all the time and I'm sure she understands as she always gives me a wink back. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
4b1610c06435543abcbe6d7df70c3661.jpg

On the left is Snoopy. Also known as Snoopacino and El Snoopio. He originally came from Windwhistle Warren with his friend Peanut Butter, who sadly passed away after 6 months [emoji17] The boys had been in rescue for over two years waiting for their forever home. [emoji17]

Most of the time Snoops is a pretty chilled out bun, but does have his grumpy moments and normally goes on an epic three day sulk after visiting the vet. He is very much a rabbit's rabbit. He does tolerate humans and loves a nose rub as long you don't take the p*ss and stroke him for too long. Also has a terrible case of little emperor syndrome: he's very demanding for cuddles from his wife bun and food from me. Also has a tendency to bite me just for fun. Needless to say, I love the little g!t and his quirks to bits!

On the right is his wifebun Chocolate Fudge Cake, also known as Fudgie, Fudggles and Fudgerella. She came to me from Cuddly Critters rescue.

She fell in love with Snoopy from the moment she first clapped eyes on him. She's also a rabbit's rabbit and really needs the reassurance of another bunny nearby to help her feel confident in her environment. She is naturally fairly skittish and startles easily. However she has become much more settled over time and trusting towards me. Goes without saying that she is the undisputed owner of the flat. She can be quite a bossy mare. She enjoys a stroke but only if she's in the right mood! She's not a cuddle bun but whenever I come in after being out she always runs over and gives me a few nose bumps. I like to think it's her way of saying welcome back, I missed you. Although the reality is that she probably just wants treats [emoji38] I tell her I love her all the time and I'm sure she understands as she always gives me a wink back. ❤️

They sound to be a wonderful couple, both so full of character and of the opinion that humans are most definitely the subordinate species !! I hope you always remember your place in the hierarchy, otherwise they may both need to give you a little reminder................ :shock: :lol:

They sound to be a wonderful couple, both so full of character and of the opinion that humans are most definitely the subordinate species !! I hope you always remember your place in the hierarchy, otherwise they may both need to give you a little reminder................ :shock: :lol:

No worries there, I certainly know my place is right at the bottom of the hierarchy!

My latest two from honeybunnies rescue. I love having them indoors and often visit the pet room and soakmup the cuteness

1zbvxj7.jpg

15i8bnq.jpg

suwp5d.jpg

I think everyone is probably very familiar with Joey, Boo & Mouse. Nonetheless, any excuse:

Joey the sphinx

OHEAREj.jpg

When Joey was cold

hSS3zEz.jpg

8nTy0nQl.jpg

I like it when Mouse comes to tell me stuff ("I'm hungry")

CBMAdOpl.jpg

& I liked it when it was her birthday & we got her a bed only she used

LBPVXBrl.jpg
well for the first few weeks til everybun used it as a toilet & it had to go

my lovable pain in the bum bun, boo

j9r8gQyl.jpg

I think everyone is probably very familiar with Joey, Boo & Mouse. Nonetheless, any excuse:

Joey the sphinx

OHEAREj.jpg
[/IMG]

When Joey was cold

hSS3zEz.jpg
[/IMG]
8nTy0nQl.jpg
[/IMG]

I like it when Mouse comes to tell me stuff ("I'm hungry")

CBMAdOpl.jpg
[/IMG]

& I liked it when it was her birthday & we got her a bed only she used

LBPVXBrl.jpg
[/IMG] well for the first few weeks til everybun used it as a toilet & it had to go

my lovable pain in the bum bun, boo

j9r8gQyl.jpg
[/IMG]

All of your Buns have such expressive faces ! :love: In the last pic Boo looks to be saying '......and your problem is........??!!' :lol:

8mGE4GB.jpg

Enfys Blueberry Muffin, settling in. She's a very flighty girl. Enfys (or Button as we sometimes call her) was adopted from Honeybunnies.

i0cwwfT.jpg

A dozy Elphie. Elphie came from a BYB over 8 years ago. She's the oldest bunny I've ever had already, and has given me faith that I can actually keep rabbits decently. :love: She's a special old thing, but age is hitting her fairly hard.

x7qVdGj.jpg

Meadowbloom, another Honeybunny. She was adopted with Neonara Drifter, and bonded into a group of 5.

OXIGXrQ.jpg

Persephone goes chomp. She was abandoned in a hamster cage in a flat and advertised on Facebook as "need gone". I stepped in.

3EJ2UX6.jpg

Athena. Adopted from P@H "Support Adoption" but really, she chose us. :love: Had a post-spay abscess, nearly died during its removal, but she's since thrived and is super cheeky.

8mGE4GB.jpg

Enfys Blueberry Muffin, settling in. She's a very flighty girl. Enfys (or Button as we sometimes call her) was adopted from Honeybunnies.

i0cwwfT.jpg

A dozy Elphie. Elphie came from a BYB over 8 years ago. She's the oldest bunny I've ever had already, and has given me faith that I can actually keep rabbits decently. :love: She's a special old thing, but age is hitting her fairly hard.

x7qVdGj.jpg

Meadowbloom, another Honeybunny. She was adopted with Neonara Drifter, and bonded into a group of 5.

OXIGXrQ.jpg

Persephone goes chomp. She was abandoned in a hamster cage in a flat and advertised on Facebook as "need gone". I stepped in.

3EJ2UX6.jpg

Athena. Adopted from P@H "Support Adoption" but really, she chose us. :love: Had a post-spay abscess, nearly died during its removal, but she's since thrived and is super cheeky.

All mega gorgeous :love:

I love the close up of Persephone :love:

How do you decide on the unusual names for your Bunnies ?

Back