• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AnyBuns But my Buns !!

I’m loving all these lovely bunnies:love:

Here’s a few of mine-
OH5VsO9.jpg

My bridge quad :love: Apricot and Ginger were sisters, who came from a back yard breeder before I knew about the huge amount of rabbits in rescue. That’s how I found RU, googling female rabbits humping! thankfully they stayed together ok.
Dandy and Beano were part of a litter dumped in a box at a motorway services. I saw them on RIN and fell in love with them, they came from Macclesfield RSPCA, they were already named and their names really suited them, they were such comic characters:love:

After the girls were spayed I bonded them and they lived in a shed and aviary style run we built. They were all rabbits rabbits and tolerated humans so long as you were feeding them :lol:

Boots :love:

fNQjf2F.jpg

Boots came from BARC, myself and my daughter were helping at an open day and kind of fell in love with him :love: he loved being inside and loved cuddles, snuggles and strokes. He was the cuddliest rabbit I’ve ever met :love:

He was rescued after being dumped at Meadowhall shopping centre with his brother and sister, Diego and Dora. Dora was adopted by another RU member. Poor Dora and Boots died within about 10 days of each other :cry:

After we lost Boots I said I couldn’t face having any more rabbits, he’d left a huge hole and we were devastated. But I’m happy to say I did decide that another bunny, whilst he could never replace Boots, would be what we needed. And I soon found Frosty :love:

He was adopted from Manchester and Salford RSPCA, we’d decided another house bunny or bunnies would be what we wanted, and went along to meet them. Frosty was adorable, and was very pleased to choose us, so we came home with him :love: he was named Bruce Lee, after his rescue involving the police, rspca and social services found a man brandishing a samurai sword whilst Frosty was perched on his shoulder :shock:

He’s a very friendly bunny, loves strokes and attention, he’s quite the acrobat and likes to jump from his cat lookout box perches onto my back when I’m cleaning, or from their to his trunk and top hay station! He’s very cheeky and expressive. When we put the Christmas tree up he looked disgusted!

Frosty :love:

kiAUcfD.jpg

Here’s some goat pics!

Pickle (Mummy goat) with a newborn Charlie and Lola :love:

The brown liquid was a warm drink I made her with molasses.

QfL5uRI.png

Lola on mummy Pickle’s back!

G884l3o.jpg

Charlie and Lola, it was too cold for them to come out :lol:

7jOnGi5.jpg

All mega gorgeous :love:

I love the close up of Persephone :love:

How do you decide on the unusual names for your Bunnies ?

Funnily enough, I started a thread a little while back asking about names and where they came from a little while back. :)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?471564-What-s-in-a-name
Here's a few more of them:

ry1RvXx.jpg

Yuki Winter (blue eyed, white with agouti cross) with bridge bun Arce (agouti butterfly lop). Yuki Doodlebug is a Honeybunny. Arce was an adult adoption from P@H Support Adoption.

5gXOd8n.jpg

One of the first pictures I took of Morpheus Seahorse, my first (of many) Honeybunny

MwuVM1j.jpg

A very dozy Helios

3kGSqRG.jpg

Rivergrace gets amazing moult lines!

Funnily enough, I started a thread a little while back asking about names and where they came from a little while back. :)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?471564-What-s-in-a-name
Here's a few more of them:

ry1RvXx.jpg

Yuki Winter (blue eyed, white with agouti cross) with bridge bun Arce (agouti butterfly lop). Yuki Doodlebug is a Honeybunny. Arce was an adult adoption from P@H Support Adoption.

5gXOd8n.jpg

One of the first pictures I took of Morpheus Seahorse, my first (of many) Honeybunny

MwuVM1j.jpg

A very dozy Helios

3kGSqRG.jpg

Rivergrace gets amazing moult lines!

Well the names you choose are all clearly given a lot of thought and I bet there wont be many (if any) Bunnies with the same name as any of yours !

The additional pics you have posted are lovely, Morpheus Seahorse has a very impressive mane ! :love:

As promised:

Arthur and Suzy

2rd88dk.jpg

Cerys, Shellie and Ernie

nb6xqs.jpg

Olaf and Popcorn

o94izn.jpg

The 7 - Oliver, Amelia, Catalia, Comet, Sapphire, Simba and Rosie

vra5bm.jpg

sqnrd5.jpg

i2u9sw.jpg

j6ly7d.jpg

n4a42c.jpg

2m35p1d.jpg

xpzf6d.jpg

As promised:

Arthur and Suzy

2rd88dk.jpg

Cerys, Shellie and Ernie

nb6xqs.jpg

Olaf and Popcorn

o94izn.jpg

vra5bm.jpg

sqnrd5.jpg

i2u9sw.jpg

j6ly7d.jpg

n4a42c.jpg

2m35p1d.jpg

xpzf6d.jpg

They are all lovely ! :love:

I used to have a Guinea Pig called Ernie, he lived with his Brother who was inevitably called Eric :lol:

It was fate with Ernie. We tried him with my lone male but it didn't take so I adopted Popcorn instead. Months later when Alice decided to concentrate on the bunny side at windwhistle and stop taking piggies I adopted a long term female pair and he just so happened to be living with them so I rehomed all three.

As promised:

Arthur and Suzy

2rd88dk.jpg

Cerys, Shellie and Ernie

nb6xqs.jpg

Olaf and Popcorn

o94izn.jpg

vra5bm.jpg

sqnrd5.jpg

i2u9sw.jpg

j6ly7d.jpg

n4a42c.jpg

2m35p1d.jpg

xpzf6d.jpg

Shellie piggie reminds me of my mum's bridge piggie, Sage.

And your harli lop in the 7 is just wonderful. (Amelia?)

When I adopted Morpheus Seahorse, I'd initially fallen in love with baby Journey, a harli lop. Unfortunately 'he' turned out to be a 'she' and I've never quite got over it. :lol:

And your harli lop in the 7 is just wonderful. (Amelia?)

That's Rosie. She's quite nervous but she came from a home where she was tormented by the resident dog. Shes much better now and doesn't bolt or feel the need to hide, but she wont willingly come up for affection she likes to stay at a safe distance.

Back