• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any buns NOT like fenugreek crunchies?

All four of mine love them though they took a little while to try them but now they all adore them.

All four of mine love them though they took a little while to try them but now they all adore them.

Spenser likes them, although he refused when I first offered them. I tend to put them in a ball made from slices od kitchen roll tube, and he will dance about with it trying to get the crunchie out. :lol:

All 4 of mine would kill for a crunchie :roll:

:thumb: Hopscotch grabs them, runs around the room in circles several times, and finds a good place to sit down and eat it where no one can reach him. Normally under a table or behind the sofa. I've told him several times, no one else wants your crunchies :roll:

:thumb: Hopscotch grabs them, runs around the room in circles several times, and finds a good place to sit down and eat it where no one can reach him. Normally under a table or behind the sofa. I've told him several times, no one else wants your crunchies :roll:

:lol: This is what Timmy does, but in his case there is someone who wants his crunchie, a fluffy greedy bun called Mimi! She eats hers really fast then tries to nick his off him, I have to sit and wait for them both to finish so I can intervene in any scraps that occur :roll:

tis mabel and sox ere our mummy naughty and won't let us havve any, she says we have enufs foods as it is, we tolds her they fenugreeks but she saids
no we nots having any as our ss has the flavour in it with aniseeds :lol:

I've never bought them.

I was going to get some to see if the buns liked them, until Louise read the packaging.....its made out of corn and flavoured with the fengureek.

Corn isn’t a natural part of a grazing herbivore’s diet, so there’s that to consider. It’s high in calories and sugar, neither of which is good for long-term maintenance of a healthy bunny

I've never bought them.

I was going to get some to see if the buns liked them, until Louise read the packaging.....its made out of corn and flavoured with the fengureek.

Corn isn’t a natural part of a grazing herbivore’s diet, so there’s that to consider. It’s high in calories and sugar, neither of which is good for long-term maintenance of a healthy bunny

Yes but it's not corn like those dried cobs, it's ground up and used to bind it together so for the occasional treat I think it's fine :)

Though saying that I keep buying Liz's biscuits so I'm not sure I'll ever get round to buying more :oops:

Yes but it's not corn like those dried cobs, it's ground up and used to bind it together so for the occasional treat I think it's fine :)

Though saying that I keep buying Liz's biscuits so I'm not sure I'll ever get round to buying more :oops:

Not its not got the problem of the hull of fresh corn, but its sugar none the less and that is never good for a rabbits gut flora.

Liz.s biscuits are a far better treat - she gave me the recipie and I'm happy to feed those any time to my rabbits.

Not its not got the problem of the hull of fresh corn, but its sugar none the less and that is never good for a rabbits gut flora.

Liz.s biscuits are a far better treat - she gave me the recipie and I'm happy to feed those any time to my rabbits.

Guess it depends how often they're being fed. Mine don't even get one a day so very minimal.

Out of my 4, 3 of them love them and one is not fussed at the moment. I think it might be the hardness that is putting her off. She is very healthy otherwise and I'm not worried about her, it just seems odd.

Back