• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any baby female piggies need a new home?

Probably, but may be worth a call - they may be happy to 'interview' over the phone or accept references from a vet.

bluebunny said:
the rspca would want a home check though wouldnt they?

Hi

It's probably worth phoning and checking. I know when I spoke to Brighton RSPCA they said homechecks weren't always necessary.

:)

Hello my name is tanya and i breed guinea piggies i have no probs selling apart from one she is 3 months old and was disowned by her mum and has become a bit of a house guinea pig she needs a home ppl come and view her but she is shyed away from as she is ginger which is so sad she is so cute and very talkative. if you are still looking get in touch please

inka dinka doo said:
Hello my name is tanya and i breed guinea piggies i have no probs selling apart from one she is 3 months old and was disowned by her mum and has become a bit of a house guinea pig she needs a home ppl come and view her but she is shyed away from as she is ginger which is so sad she is so cute and very talkative. if you are still looking get in touch please
Hi thanks
but i already have 3 more rescue piggies now :)

Back